29/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in EU (dom or sub)

RiskyDares

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2019
Hi there.

I am a SWITCH who love:
  • edging
  • cocktease
  • ruined orgasm
  • temp exposure without face
  • outdoor
  • piss
  • feet
  • cum control
  • risk
  • cum
  • creative dares
  • sport clothes
  • light humiliation
  • speedo

I have LOTS of experience as a DOM (9 years) and I'm recently exploring my SUB side and REALLY enjoying it.

I am:
  • 29 yrs
  • tall, 190cm
  • slim, 70kgs,
  • 20cm dick
  • trimmed beard
  • not very hairy.
  • friendly and easy going when we are not in a session
  • new on kinktalk but member of getdare since a long time (same username - check there for reviews)

Interested? PM me or apply using this form https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

I'm looking for:
  • a SUB, a DOM or a SWITCH younger than me and who knows what he is doing and what he want, with whom I can spend my quarantine time.
  • I live in Europe and I want somebody available during the day (better if you are in Europe).
  • Long term is better.
  • Webcam required
If you are a DOM:
I need training, I'm not really experienced and I will need to start slowly and to build trust.
I'm obedient if I can trust my DOM. I want my DOM to humiliate me, understand me when I communicate about tasks.
I will try to do everything as my DOM says. I'll do my tasks on time. I'll obey them. I will satisfy them always.
I play on skype to start with. I need to see my DOM when I play, expecially at the beginning.

My limits as a slave:
  • Exposure with face
  • Any permanent exposure
  • Illegal
  • Family and friends
  • Social suicide
  • Blackmail
  • Blood
  • Scat
  • Puke
  • Cross dress
  • Pain
  • Permanent marks
  • Playing without a safeword

If you are SUB:
I will humiliate you a lot. We will set the limits together and I will push you as far as I can.
You will completly loose control of yourself and you will enjoy it
Face is mandatory. Send me the best photo of yourself in your first message, listing your limits.

Interested? PM me or apply using this form https://form.jotform.com/200996749515367

Featured Threads

New Personals