2nd dare completed

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
First the Dare:

Looking at your photo album on kinktalk I notice the slut has some lengthy toys so I came up with this dare. If you would like to make it a little easier on her let her get "warmed up" first, I would like the whore to take the longest toy and a ruler and do the following, first insert it into her cunt as deeply as she can without it causing too much pain, at your discretion, she is to remove the toy and measure how deeply she can take it into her cunt, she is to repeat this three times writing down the exact measurement each time. She is then without cleaning the toy to repeat this process but now inserting the toy down her whore throat again writing all three measurements. Finally without cleaning, though you may have her use lube, toothpaste or nothing but what is already on it have her repeat the insertion up asshole, again writing down the measurements. I look forward to hearing how she feels about having her ability as a slut tested, recorded and posted on the thread.

Her response:

Hello Sir,
At your request, I measured the depth I can take the dildos you chose into my cunt, mouth and ass. I followed your instructions and took three measurements from each hole. Here they are:

Cunt (Flesh Colored Dildo)
#1 – 6 inches
#2 – 7 inches
#3 – 7.5 inches
Bonus – I pumped my cunt for several minutes and reached a depth of 8.5 inches.

Mouth/Throat (Red Colored Dildo)
#1 – 4 inches
#2 – 4.5 inches
#3 – 5 inches
Bonus – I pumped the dildo into my throat about 15 times and reached a depth of 6.25 inches. I guess that’s why when my husband throat fucks me it’s not a very pleasant experience. I tried the flesh colored dildo and am embarrassed with my results. It hurt very badly and seemed to stretch my throat at 4 inches.

Asshole (Red Colored Dildo)
#1 – 5 inches
#2 – 7 inches
#3 – 8 inches
Bonus – I fucked my ass for several minutes and still only reached a depth of 8 inches. The pain started to go away and I think I could have gone deeper but the dildo isn’t long enough. I’m very sorry but my asshole is very tight. My husband likes it that way but I tried the flesh colored dildo anyway. I only shoved it into my asshole about 3 inches when I started hurting a lot and bleeding a little.

This was so humiliating for me to perform. I felt like a whore being graded as a piece of fuck meat. I hope you are proud of me even though I need to work on my deep throat skills. If you want I can post a picture on kink talk of the dildos you chose and list the depths I reached.

Featured Threads

New Personals