GuyOfExposure

*Verified*
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2020
I made a list of 50 tasks in my profile in the about me section.
For the next 30 days I will generate a link to a random selector with a time limit of 2 hours before the result is visible. There will be choosen 1 task everytime, which I will have to do before I am allowed to generate the next one. Each pic I will post in a created album here on kinktalk with posting the first pic.
I will not add the done tasks again when generating the next task.
The game will end when I reach day 30, all pics are done or the one option of ending the dare is choosen.
Based on the timer for getting the result, it is not possible to cheat on the selected task for me.

If I do all the tasks before I reach day 30 I am allowed to delete the full face pics after having posted the last pic. Otherwise they will have to be online forever.

Here is the link to the first choose Task:

GuyOfExposure

*Verified*
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2020
The result for the second pic was:
04 Jul 2023 22:43: On all fours front view looking into cam pic taken somewhere outside

And here is the link for the decision of the third pic:

Last edited:

GuyOfExposure

*Verified*
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2020
Have to retake the second pic

The result for the third pic:
05 Jul 2023 16:18: Picture knealing legs spread making a victory sign with both hands and full face

The decision for the fourth pic:

Ordin

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2023
I made a list of 50 tasks in my profile in the about me section.
For the next 30 days I will generate a link to a random selector with a time limit of 2 hours before the result is visible. There will be choosen 1 task everytime, which I will have to do before I am allowed to generate the next one. Each pic I will post in a created album here on kinktalk with posting the first pic.
I will not add the done tasks again when generating the next task.
The game will end when I reach day 30, all pics are done or the one option of ending the dare is choosen.
Based on the timer for getting the result, it is not possible to cheat on the selected task for me.

If I do all the tasks before I reach day 30 I am allowed to delete the full face pics after having posted the last pic. Otherwise they will have to be online forever.

Here is the link to the first choose Task:
What a hot dare
I hope you'll complete 49 dares within the 30 days, but miss out by just one, so your face pics will remain online

Reactions: GuyOfExposure

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
Did something break or did you just delete the album?

Cstelle

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
He deleted it all. But wants to play again. Only this time I'll supervise and make sure he won't delete prematurely 😁
Aww... and I seem to remember that our friend has done it before? (But he has that right, of course. These things are done for the fun and the excitement.)

Cstelle

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I'm feeling a bit like a spectator at a sports event. 😁 (We need chants and flags and t-shirts!)

Cstelle

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
Well, darn. Foul, offside, own goal, and four points for a refusal?

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Maybe you should start a blog on bdsmlr to post the finished photos, due to face restriction photos here.

Featured Threads

New Personals