30 [F4M] Tall, Plus size, Demisexual, Monogamous Middle seeking Dominant Daddy type

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
See Ad
Limits
See Ad

MysticalMadness

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2020
Introduction:

I am 5’ 11” and plus sized.

I am a complicated person with likes and dislikes in which an ad can hardly describe my whole self. What I am looking for is both vague and complicated.

I have been in the lifestyle on and off for 10 years. In that time, I have learned various parts of my identity and am continuing to grow and learn about myself. I am a submissive (with the potential to become a slave), a masochist, a demisexual, and a middle.

I am painfully shy and withdrawn at first but when I open up, I have been told that I am a treasure. I am conscientious and responsible. My middle side is extremely playful and ranges anywhere between 8 and 12 years old depending on how far I regress into little space. Some might look at my playfulness and call it bratty, but I don’t mean it to be in the slightest. It’s just silly and raw me.

Because I am demi sexual, long-term vetting is an important process for me. PLEASE be able and willing to actually reciprocate and engage in conversation with me.

A random fact about me: I have mirror touch synesthesia. When I read or watch anything labeled “horror” (blood, gore, maiming, poking, prodding, slicing, stabbing, etc.) I literally feel the pain and anguish of the other person. I cannot handle it.

I just got my first tattoo.

When it comes to movies, I tend to avoid anything over PG-13, and I stick to most family-style movies. My tastes in music vary from meditative to oldies to pop. I struggle with rap and hip-hop because the intensity of the beats triggers my anxiety. I also do not enjoy loud environments or environments with a lot of people. I am also a fan of ASMR and guided meditation.

I'm wouldn't consider myself "outdoorsy”, but I have been known to go on the occasional hike or boating trip with other people. It's just not something I enjoy by myself. I love museums of all kinds (science, art, history) and living villages. I love going to the zoo but also don't mind staying in to play card games, board games, or watch movies.

I like to read. I grew up reading and would spend hours going back and forth from the library. My summers were spent reading and even now, I still like to pick up a good book. My favorite book of all time is A Little Princess. My current taste can best be described as post apocalypse new world type books.

I prefer cats to dogs and hope to be able to have a bunny someday.

I have never been married and do not have any kids.

What I’m looking for:

• Someone between 27 and 38 years old.

• Absolutely NO smoking (even weed). I don't mind edibles if they are for medicinal purposes.

• Someone who doesn't drink a lot unless it’s a special occasion or social event.

If possible, someone who is both a Master and Daddy combined.

I am hoping to find a Dominant or Master who is patient and kind. Who can give me what I need when I need it without being overly strict or firm but can still give boundaries. If you have made it this far, use your favorite food as your title in your message to me. I prefer a Dominant that can guide with a loving hand and heart. I also wish to find someone who can be a Daddy and what would probably be considered a light to moderate sadist.

Local is ideal, within a few hours is great. Not really open to very long distance.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This was an awesome write up. I commend you on such a detailed thoughtful post. Hope you find a good fit

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
What a fascinating individual you are.

Sadly I do not meet your ideal partner's requirements. If you ever want to share an email about life, the universe and everything (on or off scene) I would be happy to correspond.

Best of luck with your search.

Featured Threads

New Personals