10+ Years

gentlegiant2022

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 23, 2022
Hello!,

I'm 30 from the UK. 6ft3 with a very cuddly dad bod.

I'm looking for someone who's into the lifestyle of either DDLG or Sub/Dom to take under my wing and look after I've been into the lifestyle for several years now.

I've had a little break for a year or so but finally want to find the one Im looking for someone who is open minded and not afraid of talking about themselves.

Mental health is extremely important in life and you'll be able to talk to me openly about anything you want I have a variety of kinks I'm interested in but can adapt to yours too.

I've had a fair bit of experience and I'm willing to explore your likes and limits. I can also set tasks and rules. These can be flexible too. I'm really open minded Don't be shy come and drop me a message.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon

Lauren@2002

Possible Catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2023
Hello!,

I'm 30 from the UK. 6ft3 with a very cuddly dad bod.

I'm looking for someone who's into the lifestyle of either DDLG or Sub/Dom to take under my wing and look after I've been into the lifestyle for several years now.

I've had a little break for a year or so but finally want to find the one Im looking for someone who is open minded and not afraid of talking about themselves.

Mental health is extremely important in life and you'll be able to talk to me openly about anything you want I have a variety of kinks I'm interested in but can adapt to yours too.

I've had a fair bit of experience and I'm willing to explore your likes and limits. I can also set tasks and rules. These can be flexible too. I'm really open minded Don't be shy come and drop me a message.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon
hello, can we start a private chat

Featured Threads

New Personals