30 M straight looking for someone who controls him

ascfordy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2016
Hi. I'm a straight guy from Italy. I'm quite shy and new here but I'm really curious.

I usually get a long time to get close to someone even online but after a while I appreciate good friendship. I am not good at public presentations so I won't say much here about me, but feel free to contact me. I prefer mail at first, then we can find a better way to communicate.

What I am looking for is: someone (I prefer females, but I will answer everyone) to begin a conversation about our kinks. I am looking for someone who will give me instructions and little tasks to perform. Not live sessions, at least not at first. I won't send videos or photos at the beginning, but it can be discussed in the future.

What you will find with me: As I said I'm quite shy, I have some limits but I'm open to explore and try new things, with time. If you like having good chat and giving orders and instructions I might be a good mate.

Feel free to write me (pm here) and tell me what you are looking for and then we can see if we can get along well.