30[M4F] #Europe, Asia - Serious unowned unattached object hoping to find a Lady that really doesnt care what I want, for a real TPE CNC dynamic.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Degradation, Humiliation, Zero rights, Property, CNC, TPE
Experience
Experience with serious strict 247 DS relationships

Ready4SeriousTPECNC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2022
Ill start by saying I understand that you have a variety to chose from. I will try and point out a few things that could make me stick out and be different, and possibly make me worth your time.

- currently reside in Europe. Multilingual, having lived in 4 countries

- unattached and financially stable and flexible to move around anywhere in Europe or Asia for the right dynamic

- experienced with real structured DS relationships

- athletic sporty type with stamina

- high pain tolerance

- extremely high degradation tolerance

- Understand my place and that vanilla is not for me, living for my own ego is not for me.

- thrive in a setting where needs are clearly set towards one person. That person not being me. The less youd care about what Id want the less problems there are. The happier you are. The more use you have from me.

- Id hope to be the ideal mindless property for someone that knows whats best for me in a LTR

Some things that I have been praised for in the past, that might be of value to you -

- Im told Im great at giving oral

- I can clean an entire room with just my tongue

- I can go days with a taped mouth and not say a word when you need silence

- Im told Im amusing when I sleep on the floor because I curl up into a ball like a dog

- super low maintenence

- Automatically say Thank you whenever slapped or beaten

- very representative when needed towards the outside world

- no interest in cumming or getting you to make me cum, my penis might as well not exist apart from when you want it for something

- will kiss your foot in public whenever asked

- no need for sweet words

- respond well to cruel and abusive behavior

Will happily give more info in DM.

Have a great day

Reactions: MissTaffy

Featured Threads

New Personals