30 male sub/maso looking for dom m or f

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am a 30 year old fit sub / maso looking for a dominant. I am straight, but online I am
open to men too. It’s not easy to find the right person so I can’t be picky :)

I have a weakness for men an women who get off on making a man suffer. So yes, I am looking for a true, passionate sadist.

What do I hope to find? I am open minded and into a lot, I don’t have a lot of limits. So I am open to more than what I am going to write.

I hope to meet someone who’s main kinks are ballbusting/cbt, orgasm control/long term denial, sounding and (hidden) public.

I have been a sub for many, many years, on and offline but there’s still room for improvement. When it comes to being outdoor, I don’t feel comfortable yet, if not completely uncomfortable. But it is something I hope to improve as I enjoying a lot. So I hope to find someone understanding that will easy me into it, guide me and push me to get more daring and risky.

same goes for ballbusting and cbt. The people I have been with didn’t go further than some “taps” on the balls or crushing them a tiny bit. I hope to meet someone who would destroy them if they had the chance. Someone who will guide and push me into more and more extreme busting. I am not afraid of damage and I have no desire to have kids so I do not worry about fertility.

Important thing is that the person I will submit myself to understands that it’s a process. I won’t hit my balls full force with my baseball bat from the word go, I won’t skewer them the second we meet. These are things we have to work towards. Unfortunately I have been with way to many people who don’t understand and respect this. But I’m not giving up yet.

I have toys, time, am comitted and loyal and honest. I’m not looking for random play, I am looking for someone, one person, who is in it for the long term. Whom I can submit myself to and work toward amazing things.

does this spark your interest? Send me a message in kik: worthless88. Or onhere if you don’t have kik.

looking forward hearing from you.

Featured Threads

New Personals