30f /sub looking for tasks to do during gaming

DarkOrchid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2021
30f /sub looking for rules/tasks to do while gaming on the computer tonight. Planning to start in a few hours.

Looking for time tasks, mission tasks, if I KO, etc. Idk what game I will be playing so a variety of tasks would be nice.

I have variety of anal plugs and dildos in multiple sizes, vibrators, nipple clamps, ties, paddles, candles. Could use other household items if ordered.

I am okay with edging, anal, dp, and some self bondage. I share space with a roommate and want to hide what I am doing as long as I can.

I have kik darkorchid11 so I can send SOME pics, again trying to keep it quiet as long as I can. It would be easier to send txt reports of how I am doing over photos immediately (want to see what I have, can and will use, I can send pics prior to using, or insertion in a separate room before gaming, I can do)

What should I do first?

Reactions: The king

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Hello there.
Even though you've given a lot of details here, why don't you provide what your limits. I'd also like to have a clarification about the things you mentioned that you're ok with. Are they your likes or are you indifferent towards it?

Anyways, for the tasks I'm gonna start with a very simple one.

Before you start gaming, wear a buttplug, preferably medium sized. After each mission you successfully complete, you shall take it out and use another toy in another hole. Keep switching until and as long as you are gaming. Make sure they're all clean before you insert/re-insert.

Devil 😈

DarkOrchid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2021
Hello there.
Even though you've given a lot of details here, why don't you provide what your limits. I'd also like to have a clarification about the things you mentioned that you're ok with. Are they your likes or are you indifferent towards it?

Anyways, for the tasks I'm gonna start with a very simple one.

Before you start gaming, wear a buttplug, preferably medium sized. After each mission you successfully complete, you shall take it out and use another toy in another hole. Keep switching until and as long as you are gaming. Make sure they're all clean before you insert/re-insert.

Devil 😈
My limits: obviously with solo play, and trying to be quiet, I can't/don't want to be loud.

What I listed is likes, I'm okay with any or all.

I do like what you started with. I will go look what plug I want to start with.

Would you want any updates? Or pictures of what I use?

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
I'd like both updates and pics if possible. And I'll give you further tasks as you update.

Featured Threads

New Personals