Sub Woman 4 Dom Men 30yr Female looking for respectful Daddy Dom

Sub4daddydom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2020
I am naturally shy submissive who likes to be dominated in the bedroom primarily. Although do like the thought of being told what underwear to wear on a regular basis. I enjoy being tied up, using my magic wand on me, nipple clamps, fucking each hole. If all goes well would love to meet up and explore each other.
I would love to call you Daddy, wake you up with my mouth around your cock, or you entering inside me to wake me up. Be your naked girl when I’m with you.

Interested in knowing each other as friends too abs enjoying each other’s company. If you want to know someone personally at a deeper level , you got to explore their interests and likes right ?

What I am not interested in: 24/7 play, Outdoor, being demanded to do things, degradation

If you are interested. Feel free to message me. :)

Daddydom21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2020
Hey sub! I’m looking for a relationship with a power dynamic. I want to feel worshipped, in control and romantic at all times of the day. Domination should be a lifestyle, not just in the bedroom. But definitely up for some kinky stuff too ;) kik me @ tcg9999

John.C

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2021
I am naturally shy submissive who likes to be dominated in the bedroom primarily. Although do like the thought of being told what underwear to wear on a regular basis. I enjoy being tied up, using my magic wand on me, nipple clamps, fucking each hole. If all goes well would love to meet up and explore each other.
I would love to call you Daddy, wake you up with my mouth around your cock, or you entering inside me to wake me up. Be your naked girl when I’m with you.

Interested in knowing each other as friends too abs enjoying each other’s company. If you want to know someone personally at a deeper level , you got to explore their interests and likes right ?

What I am not interested in: 24/7 play, Outdoor, being demanded to do things, degradation

If you are interested. Feel free to message me. :)
Hey sub , send me ur kik

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey sub , send me ur kik
Welcome to kink talk. Since you are obviously new here. A tip to not seem like such a thirsty one line wanna be dom. First click on each person’s profile name. It shows details of when they were last active. This one you’re replying to here for example. She hasn’t been active on kinktalk since December of last year. Odds of you getting a reply from her are slim to not.

Your approach on all your other posts of “kik me” or “I dare you to kik me” etc with no actual effort only shows subs your lack of effort and possibly lack of experience. Take some time and make an effort. You tell nothing of yourself and suspect with an empty profile and a single demand to kik you that someone will just jump on. You’re not likely to get many responses that way. Happy kinking.

Reactions: goodolboy82

Featured Threads

New Personals