31/24 Couple seeks 18-30/female/Cuckcake in any place

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), pretty open
Limits
Scat
Experience
10+ years both online and offline

The_Infernal_Dante

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
I'm keeping this as short as possible, if you'd like to know more please feel free to message me.

Who are we?

I am an experienced Master (31M) and she is my slave/little (24F). We are a very open-minded couple looking to explore treating my slave as a cuckquean. Our kinks are wide-ranging and I won't bother to list them all here. An assortment of them should be able to be found in my signature.

You are...

Female, I specify this because of how often cuckqueans are confused with cucks. You will be expected to be submissive to me, you are encouraged to be dominant and/or humiliating to my slave though this is not required. Your experience level is unimportant, I am perfectly happy helping to introduce you to kink. Pictures shouldn't be a limit, but not sending any until you are comfortable is perfectly reasonable.

Dessert and why it currently matters

I'm not an overly strict Master but I find it annoying when people can't be bothered to read. Please include your favorite dessert if you DM me so I know you read this.

This has been incredibly short and is in no way capable of conveying all the requisite information. If you are curious or interested please feel free to DM me, I would be very happy to meet you.

Featured Threads

New Personals