Slave
Region
Canada
City
Toronto
Kinks
bondage, gags, hole stretching, lactation, breast play, nipple play, inspection
Limits
its limits prior to ownership are no photos or videos, no fluids and condom use for all penetration to protect its ultimate owner, and no visible marks on hands face and throat.

torontoanimal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2024
Seeking a serious, in person arrangement with a view to ownership only.

Up until now, my only relationships have been with women, but ever since I was a teenager I have been attracted to men and their power and control. Modern dating has been misses after misses, chatting to men who are expecting me to make decisions for them or lead them in a relationship, which is something I just can't do. While the relationships I did enter with women left me unsettled and aching for something that actually settled me and didn't leave me feeling more anxious than when I was single.

What I'm looking for is a dominant man, a master, who can finally help me learn what it is to serve. I am very interested in dehumanization, animal play, objectification, bondage, isolation, sensory deprivation, impact play, gags, plugs, clamps, tit play and abuse, hole stretching, and hooding. I daydream all the time about being bound and gagged and placed beneath my master's office desk to keep his cock nice and warm and safe while he works from home, or being bound and exposed and left out for him to slap and hit as he walks by. Being his good dumb cow and not crying out when he leaves me in restrictive bondage in his closet overnight.

I need training to learn how to take cock. I also need training to take control of my life. I am overweight (I don't own a scale but I wear XXL tops, a 38I bra, and 18 pants). I am 5'6". I am white and wear glasses. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I want and need help to be moulded into something that can not only serve a master, but potentially make him proud as well.

I don't share photos of myself due to the nature of my job (research, affiliated with one of the universities in the area). I require discretion and privacy and can offer same. I am amenable to meeting in person soon if we click. I do not need a place to live or help with rent, I work and pay my own bills.

Thank you for reading, whether you are interested or not.

cricoid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
Hi you can be my slave
She put so much effort into writing a decent post and you don't see that she's looking for meetings in person in Canada? Also, four minutes later, you wrote in other threads that you were looking for a mistress and that you were submissive yourself and you also selected that in your profile?

Featured Threads

New Personals