31/M/UK looking for F to play a kinky blackmail game

jr_mt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2020
Blackmail games can be a little scary - to give so much control to a stranger. It may seem odd, but a successful blackmail game heavily revolves around trust - you have to trust that I'm not going to break the rules and just share everything. To that end, I'm very happy to have as much discussion beforehand to make you feel happy.
I'll also give you the choice. You can play for the full experience, or you can play the one week, low risk game - this is a little taster of the blackmail relationship, with minimal risk to your real life; but we can ramp it up easily and transition into the full experience.

The one week game
Send me a message/chat with your first name, country and age and tell me a little about why you want to take part. We will discuss your particular kinks and hard limits and then begin. Over the course of one week I will ask you for information about yourself, set tasks for you, ask for pictures and videos. You are required to comply with each task, otherwise I will post all the pictures and videos here on this subreddit.
Obviously, none of the information will be sufficiently identifiable (unless you choose to provide it). The idea is to experience the dynamic of blackmail without the significant risk. At the end of the week, I retain all the materials sent to me and we part ways. Unless you wish to progress to...

The full experience
This starts off serious and continues as such. The idea is that you place yourself in my control pretty much immediately. Send me a message with your first name, city, country, age and tell me about why you want to take part. We will discuss your particular kinks and hard limits and then if you're happy to properly begin. Here you have two choices: either fully give yourself to my control (photos, ID, information, etc.), or we can play the dice game and leave the information you give to me up to chance. Either way, at the end, you'll be under my control.
From then on, it's all about what I want (hard limits respected). Daily tasks, photos, videos for my amusement and pleasure. Will there be an end point? That's the risk you have to take.

Featured Threads

New Personals