31/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

twistedonexxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR TRANS OR VERY FEM SLAVES ONLY. Pls do not message if you are not able to have wig, make up, feminine clothing, heels, etc

About Me

Sex:M
Title:Master

I'm a master who has been involved in training slaves for 2 years now. Recently my last
slave and I are no longer. So now I'm looking for a new slave to train and make my own.

Bondage
Orgasm Denial
Teasing
Self Bondage
Name Calling
Humilation
Spankings
Writing
Feet

Ideally looking for someone who is obedient with an eagerness to please. Being open minded is
a big plus. These qualities allow for a great relationship to be formed. Must be 18+ and have a camera and webcam. I don't require pictures to start however, plan on conducting online training so webcam is necessary 2-3 a week.This is of course after trust has been established

I work full time and not able to be online at all times. The online training I have found to be the best interaction for a Master/Slave.

As far as expierence goes none is required. If you are still reading this post and interested send me a msg with your Age, and Location along with your likes/disklikes. Look forward to hearing from you

Kik - bobbyj408
Skype - twistedone30

Featured Threads

New Personals