32 [F4M] #USA - Longs for a devoted, long-lasting Female-led Relationship with a deserving submissive who is ready to serve under a resolute dominant

xxEmpress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 3, 2020
It's important to understand that I possess a strong fascination with delving into profound emotional and physical connections within dominant-submissive relationships. I desire a profound connection with a devoted and compliant submissive partner who willingly embraces the dynamics of strict dominance and submission.

"My primary reason for seeking a submissive slave is to actively participate in sexual practices that revolve around consensual power exchange, with a focus on female dominance over the male partner, exploring various kinky, erotic, and fetish expressions."

As a heterosexual dominant, I characterize myself as possessive, affectionate, and committed to a disciplined approach. I yearn for a submissive partner who willingly relinquishes control, exemplified by wearing my collar and leash, bringing me immense gratification.

It is of utmost importance to keep in mind that any participation in BDSM or dominant-submissive relationships should be founded on explicit and enthusiastic consent from all parties involved. Open communication, trust, and mutual understanding are essential for the well-being and contentment of everyone engaged in such dynamics.

Reactions: ritz and esteto

Jon_Snow

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 21, 2023
It's important to understand that I possess a strong fascination with delving into profound emotional and physical connections within dominant-submissive relationships. I desire a profound connection with a devoted and compliant submissive partner who willingly embraces the dynamics of strict dominance and submission.

"My primary reason for seeking a submissive slave is to actively participate in sexual practices that revolve around consensual power exchange, with a focus on female dominance over the male partner, exploring various kinky, erotic, and fetish expressions."

As a heterosexual dominant, I characterize myself as possessive, affectionate, and committed to a disciplined approach. I yearn for a submissive partner who willingly relinquishes control, exemplified by wearing my collar and leash, bringing me immense gratification.

It is of utmost importance to keep in mind that any participation in BDSM or dominant-submissive relationships should be founded on explicit and enthusiastic consent from all parties involved. Open communication, trust, and mutual understanding are essential for the well-being and contentment of everyone engaged in such dynamics.
I would like to hear more about this

Featured Threads

New Personals