Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
London
Kinks
BBWs, DDLG, CNC BDSM, BNWO, Bimbofication, Pain, Humiliation, Degradation, Hole Stretching, Orgasm Control & Denial, Bondage, Clothing Control, Toilet Control, Body Writing, Toys, Panty Stuffing, Tit Bondage, Edging, Hidden Public, Tit & Pussy Torture, Pegs, Nipple/Pussy Pumping, Erotic Hypnosis, Brainwashing, Figging, Spanking, Wedgies, Forced Orgasms, Orgasm Control, Rough Use, Online Ownership, TPE, Piss Play, Watersports, Feederism, Breeding & Hucow Kink
Limits
Puke, Scat, Blood and Permanent Body Damage
Experience
7+ Years

DarkSkinDemonKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Well, Hello there 😈 Welcome to the Dark Side

Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a heavy-set 32 year old 5'10 black lad from London. Bar Manager and Student by day, but by night, I'm a Primal Dom, Master and Daddy Dom with a Dark Side and a taste for the kinky, the naughty and the downright nasty side of the kink world. I have a laundry list of kinks and fetishes (see below) and am open-minded to discover more. My philosophy has always been to try anything and everything at least once as long as it's done in a safe space

I started my journey around 7 years ago with this lovely voluptuous submissive from Leeds and ever since then, my appetites have only grown and my insatiable lust for exploring my Dark sadistic side evolved. Since then I have taken every chance to "let the demon out", so to speak, both online and face-to-face (although for some reason, I do prefer it online) I've had 5 other partners since then

I'm on the lookout for an equally open-minded and kinky submissive female for a long-term online Dom/Sub
or Master/Slave situation where we can both play with each other's deepest darkest desires and fantasies safely. Not fussed about Age and Body Type (although I do have a soft spot for the larger woman, I must confess. Blame it on Leeds Girl lol)

Kinks: BBWs, DDLG, CNC BDSM, BNWO, Bimbofication, Pain, Humiliation, Degradation, Hole Stretching, Orgasm Control & Denial, Bondage, Clothing Control, Toilet Control, Body Writing, Toys, Panty Stuffing, Tit Bondage, Edging, Hidden Public, Tit & Pussy Torture, Pegs, Nipple/Pussy Pumping, Erotic Hypnosis, Brainwashing, Figging, Spanking, Wedgies, Forced Orgasms, Orgasm Control, Rough Use, Online Ownership, TPE, Piss Play, Watersports, Feederism, Breeding & Hucow Kink...and the list keeps going 😈 (Liking all my kinks isn't necessary. These are just mine. Just lemme know which ones you're not interested in)

Limits are Puke, Scat, Blood and Permanent Body Damage

If I've piqued your interest, hit me up with your ASL, your kinks, limits as well as your deepest darkest fantasy and let's see if we can't have a go at exploring all that gets our juices flowing. If we're compatible, we'll establish rules and punishments and continue from there

Kik: DarkSkinDemonKing
Snap/Wickr: drkskndmnkng90

Hope to hear from you soon

"Everyone hides a Demon inside. Let's see if yours plays well with mine"

♠️😈Demon Daddy😈♠️

Attachments

• IMG_20220929_003304.jpg
    IMG_20220929_003304.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Rose1531

Featured Threads

New Personals