Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Hello Hello Hello 😈

I'm a Master, Primal and Daddy Dom with over 7 years of kink experience online and offline under my belt and a laundry list of kinks and fetishes to play with. Thought I'd post again and see what's biting today 😉 Plus, I heard posts with more information are more successful, sooooo...

About Me
I'm 32, Black and from East London. When I'm not being an uber-kinky Dom, I'm an aspiring performer, a self-confessed Blerd (Black Nerd) into all things Anime, Comics and Manga. I'm also a Gamer, Beer Connoisseur and I supervise a pub on the side to make my dough. I'm also an avid movie-watcher (Don't ask me what my favourite movie is, though. We'd be at it all day). I'm just your average ordinary everyday eccentric Black Lad who loves both the finer (...and filthier) things in life. In Kink, though, I like to call myself a "Daddy with a Dark Side". I like to balance soft Domming and DDLG with Hardcore BDSM Play, usually when it comes to punishments (or when I'm horny, which is pretty much all the time lol) I affectionately call that side of me "Demon Daddy" 😈

Build
I am 5'10" with semi-long black hair and brown eyes. I'm far from skinny or muscular. I do have a gut, but I have been exercising regularly. Don't wanna lose all my chub. Still wanna be cuddly, but just wanna build a little more muscle. Taking Judo classes too to make sure I know how to throw down when I have to 🥋

Kinks & Fetishes
Online Play, DDLG, CNC, Bondage, Praise Kink, Humiliation, Degradation, Corruption, TPE, Rules, Scheduling, Orgasm Control, Clothing Control, Body Writing, Panty Stuffing, Edging, Hidden Public, Using Objects as Toys, Nipple/Pussy Play, Erotic Hypnosis, Petplay, Aftercare, Figging, Spanking, Wedgies, Forced Orgasms, Piss Play...and a few, more taboo ones I won't get into... unless you ask me nicely 😈 (You don't have to be into all of these)

Limits
Blood, Scat, Puke, Permanent Bodily Harm, Permanently Ruining Someone's Life

What I'm Looking For
Looking for an online semi-long-term D/s relationship with a FEMALE Submissive, Little or outright Slave. Experience isn't necessary. Just want someone who shares my interests both in and out of Kink. Who's Sweet, Fun, Kinky and who's not shy about, if you catch my drift* 😉 I do love, lust and prefer a girl on the BBW side of the spectrum, but as long as we have and establish a good connection, I'm generally not fussed about body type

Phew!...This was a long one 🥵 Well, if you've made it this far and I've "wet" your appetite, don't be afraid to hit me up with your ASL, what you're looking for, your Kinktalk Name, your Kinks, Limits and your deepest darkest fantasy 😈 You can reach me on:

Kik: DarkSkinDemonKing
Snap: drkskndmnkng90
Discord: DarkSkinDemonKing#7056

Hope to hear from you soon
Sayonara!

Love
Demon Daddy

*I do like receiving pics and vids. Face is definitely not necessary, though. If that's a deal-breaker, I get it, but I have been part of this lifestyle for a while and I understand the value of trust. I've never broken it before and I DO NOT intend to start now

Last edited: