32(M4F) Slave looking for my dream owner to hand my chastity keys to....IRL[PA] or online.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Hershey
Kinks
Chastity, Anal, Worship

McFlyer12

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 31, 2017
I'm going to try and be as thorough and detailed as possible in the hopes that it both saves times for any involved parties and limits the time wasters. So I'll start off with some answers to the most brought up subjects or dealbreakers.

• I will not send full exposure pictures or videos until some trust has been built. That's a huge deal breaker for most but I'm looking for something real and long term, so I don't mind holding out. That being said, I will do sessions where no face involved early on. And I have no problem verifying right off the bat.
  • Ideally I am looking for something IRL. However, I also know that is extremely unlikely to happen and will do online as well. Most of my experience is online and I've had some very satisfying online dynamics in the past.

Me as a Submissive:

- For me, this is who I am. I truly feel like I am being who I am meant to be when I am serving another. It's cliche but in the rest of my life, I am normally the one in charge or making most of the decisions. And while I can handle that, I also know that isn't who I am to be. I long to find someone that I can serve. That I can dedicate myself to and give my all to their pleasure. I crave structure and control. And I also like to be pushed. I want to be the best sub that I can be and I know that we grow the most through adversity. So I want to have my boundaries pushed and expanded. I want to find out just what my limits truly are and just what I am capable. I can be very opinionated about certain things but also am very good at listening and taking direction. I am also very hard working and will always put everything I can into what I am doing.

My main kinks are charity and micromanagement. I really enjoy being controlled to the max. Knowing that even if my Domme isn't around, I am still fully controlled. I want to be reminded of my servitude as much as possible because I know if keeps me fully focused to be the best submissive possible. And that's my goal in this, to serve. Rather that be sexual, worship, cleaning, being a pain slut, research or any other then that my Domme desires of me.

Me outside of Kink:

- I am 31 and divorced. I live alone, minus when one of my nephews come crash at my home. I work in the teaching field. Very specialized in what I do. I love to be outside. Hiking is my pastime of choice. I enjoy running to clear my head. I also enjoy reading and try to find time whenever I can. I am definitely a fantasy geek when it comes to books and movies. Brandon Sanderson is my favorite author without a second thought. I try and stay active. I enjoy cleaning and spending time with my family. Love going to the movies.

Most people would have no idea I am a submissive type. I am on the quiet side and love to listen but will talk an ear off if it's an interesting subject.

What I am Looking for:

- Ideally I want what most of us want. That ideal in person, love story. Where you find your perfect mate and love happily ever after. Of course I realize the odds of finding that perfect match locally, let alone through Reddit is highly unlikely. So I am very open to online as well. I realize it's a different dynamic that way but I have had some extremely good and fulfilling online relationships.

In terms of the type of person....I'm not sure I can give a set answer. There are too many amazing and wonderful Women out there, with various attributes to try and pigeon hole what I am looking for. I do tend to click better with someone who is very strict but who I can also have normal conversations with. Someone who I can connect with but is also able to make her authority known at all times. I'll list my likes and dislikes but other then that, if You think we could be a match, please message me. I appreciate people for who they are and what makes them special.

- Rules

- Control

- Micromanagement

- Chastity

- Tease and Denial

- Impact Play

- Humiliation

- Semi Public

- Anal

- Pet Play

- Body Worship

- Bondage

- Confinement

- FLR

Dislikes:

- Messy

- Watersports

- Hypnosis

Limits:

- Illegal

- Blood

- Puke

- Animals

- Social Suicide

Toys:

• Chastity Cage
  • Suction Cup Dildo
  • Set of Plugs
  • Vibrator

*And thank You for Your time and consideration if You actually read all of that. I really do appreciate it.

Kik: mcflyer12

Featured Threads

New Personals