32 [M4R] Help me blackmail you

fellstamp

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2016
Does the thought of a stranger having power over you turn you on? Do you get horny at the idea of someone blackmailing you to do ever dirtier things, because they know a secret or a side of you you don't want anyone else to see? If so, you might be the guy I'm looking to talk to.

Hi! I'm a fairly normal dom with what might be described as some extreme kinks about power and control. (Nice to meet you too!) Ideally, I'm looking for someone to give me real, true information about them in a way that has consequences if I were to disclose that information. Then, within the limits we've set, I'd start to use that information to gain control of your life and get you to do things for me you wouldn't otherwise do. Dirty, nasty, shameful, risky things. If you're the right guy for this, doing those things for me will make you hard as fuck

Because consent is absolutely paramount, we will have a safeword that you can use at any time. If you use it, I will delete the information and everything will stop, no questions asked. Please tell me your safeword in your first message.

Remember, if you choose to do this, I will have power over you. Whatever information you share, you have to know it might get out.

If you're interested, send me a message and let's talk about it. If you just want to talk about this as a kink generally (and not actually do it), that's fine too!

bndgslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2014
Hello Sir,

Definitely interested. Sent you a message Sir, but here's my Kik also: bndgslave

Last edited:

Bic_kel

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2019
The Netherlands
Does the thought of a stranger having power over you turn you on? Do you get horny at the idea of someone blackmailing you to do ever dirtier things, because they know a secret or a side of you you don't want anyone else to see? If so, you might be the guy I'm looking to talk to.

Hi! I'm a fairly normal dom with what might be described as some extreme kinks about power and control. (Nice to meet you too!) Ideally, I'm looking for someone to give me real, true information about them in a way that has consequences if I were to disclose that information. Then, within the limits we've set, I'd start to use that information to gain control of your life and get you to do things for me you wouldn't otherwise do. Dirty, nasty, shameful, risky things. If you're the right guy for this, doing those things for me will make you hard as fuck

Because consent is absolutely paramount, we will have a safeword that you can use at any time. If you use it, I will delete the information and everything will stop, no questions asked. Please tell me your safeword in your first message.

Remember, if you choose to do this, I will have power over you. Whatever information you share, you have to know it might get out.

If you're interested, send me a message and let's talk about it. If you just want to talk about this as a kink generally (and not actually do it), that's fine too!

Hello, I might be interested. My Kik = RobertoJacketti or my Skype is bic_kel

ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018

I am available at KIK Dirk070176 and maybe what I have on offer is interesting to you

Nakkich

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2019
Hi. I am a married fag and exhibitionist from Germany and looking for get blackmailed.
Kik me michael_wartenberg

evan wellium

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2017

My kik - evanwellium

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I think it would be cool if someone made a website where anyone could fill out a form indicating their limits and be blackmailed. And I would like to play it

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013

Kik me: houstonslave123

Featured Threads

New Personals