32M USA #EST for E-Girl / Domme for Femdom & Gaming

J.Savage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2023
Hello, potential Owner ^^! Allow me to introduce myself~ I am a tall, chubby atm (used to be cut), naturally submissive gamer that is single with no kids. I'm honest, respectful, obedient, and above average at most video games. I play poker part time, and have a lot of spare time at the moment to game and play.

If You are controlling, powerful, strict, and looking for a genuine connection and relationship with Your submissive then You are what i am seeking. I also enjoy Chess, so if you are good at Chess i love that!

I've been in and out of the BDSM scene since i was 18, and have had femdom fantasies since i was a little boy. I need to be trained to my Owner's liking. I have a long list of kinks i won't provide here because this is rarely about my pleasure, so i will just say Pleasing my Owner/Goddess is #1.

Some of my favorite games include (but are by no means limited to, i will happily try new games if You wish) :
FFXIV
WoW
^I have retired from these but did enjoy them a lot
League of Legends
Valorant
Legion TD
SMITE

I'm not so focused on looks, as much as personality and dominance. I will absolutely provide verification / pics upon request, and expect the same courtesy. Honesty is very important to me for a genuine Ds dynamic so i will never lie, and if i find out You have lied to me once i will sadly have to cease communication.. If You read all of this then i really hope You take the time to send me a Chat, because we could probably have some fun! :) I hope to hear from my future Queen, and look forward to us killing stuff & kneeling at Your feet!

I copied this from my Reddit post ~ Will be checking here also!

Featured Threads

New Personals