33/male/master seeks 30+ Female (UK or Western Europe)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Manchester
Kinks
I am not into extreme pain, poo, blood or permanent; other than that i will help you explore your body/mind, and all of its pleasures in whatever way makes you excited.

jamesoneengland

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2020
Thank you, for taking the time to read my post, hopefully you wont regret the time you have taken to read it and making communication with myself, and i hope it leads to a long term arrangement that fulfills us both and we both grow together! :)

I'm 33 years of age and live in the north of England, i am educated to masters level and work full time as a project manager, managing people, resources and costs.

I am currently single and self managed in terms of work, mainly work from home therefore i can provide my services pretty much around the clock.

I am looking for a partner (Online) who has a born tenancy to submit, which makes her feel at ease, i want to take that which is hard for you and control it to give you a purpose.

I want to talk to you, get to know your fears, what you like, your desires and wants in life, i want to guide you, console you, counsel you, i want you to feel safe in my company and drop all barriers to you, after all know what is best for you! I am very charming, flirtatious but also vert strict, punishing, controlling and prepared to degrade and humiliate you.

I am not after a slave who jumps from one master to another, who is only in it for a short thrill or quick orgasm, someone who turns to a master in times of need and turmoil in their live's! What i am looking for is someone who is willing to give themselves to me, for a long term commitment, and in return if will offer you all of me & more.

I want to be your best friend, i will respect and push your limits and there will be a 'safe word', i want you to communicate with me, i cant and don't know what your thinking, you will have to tell me how you feel! I will not allow you to come and go as you please and any final decisions will be up to myself.

I'm all about strict control, from clothing, when you use the bathroom, when you are wet and aroused, when you get to have a orgasm.

I am not into extreme pain, poo, blood or permanent; other than that i will help you explore your body/mind, and all of its pleasures in whatever way makes you excited.

If you would like to take this further please PM tell me about you and lets talk, i'm a big believer in getting to know a sub, sharing conversation, ideas, hobbies and spending quality time together

Many Thank For Reading.

James x

Reactions: franfran

Featured Threads

New Personals