33 male / sub/slave searching for mistress

Skullnotty

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
I'm a Asian guy that love naked at public places and I'm a worshipping ass hole gapping. Love drinking pee and being slave whore in front of people. I'm shameless and no dignity and im .. and I swear that I be a good slut slave.

Seriously Seriously searching for mistress 😍
I so please and love it if some one call me cumslut and dirty shameless slut. It make my life more interesting and more likely wonderful. I will put all my life and soul to submissive to you as my mistress. I love being humiliated in public and disgrace.

slave(slave submissivedon'thave a name) if only mistress given thename, , 33 ,male, malaysia Kuala Lumpur
I seriously Seriously searching for mistress.. life time 24/7 . I hereby willing to give my body and soul to my owner to use me in condition of responsibility and respect for my dislike: gore and scat.
And I'm will do anything for you as a slave.

In an ideal relationship, my partner would see me as a mere object: to them, I only exist when they're horny or when they need my service in some other way. , I should have no hard limits, my life should belong to my partner and they should decide what is good for me. I like it when my partner takes on a nurturing and guiding, almost parental role in the relationship.

I feel the need to serve my partner and treat them with the highest respect, addressing them as a superior.

If my partner would really enjoy using me as a urinal, I would happily let them.

I'd like to submit to my partner 24/7 and see serving them as my life purpose.

I enjoy being verbally degraded or being called humiliating names during sex/BDSM.

I would be willing to leave everything I have behind, to live the BDSM-life of my dreams.

If you agree please take me here and bring me to your place for you to use.

Kik: Darkweb_Deadlock
Google chat: [email protected]

please Hit Me up if you willing to take me as your slave/sub.
I Willig to give my life and soul to submit as my goddess.

Pleasedon't request for money from me. Take me and i will work for you when you bring me at your home.

== bdsmtest.org
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Ageplayer
100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Non-monogamist
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Rope bunny
100% Slave
100% Submissive
100% Voyeur
100% Exhibitionist
100% Pet
95% Experimentalist
91% Masochist
38% Switch
17% Vanilla
3% Brat

Pettyone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
I'm a Asian guy that love naked at public places and I'm a worshipping ass hole gapping. Love drinking pee and being slave whore in front of people. I'm shameless and no dignity and im .. and I swear that I be a good slut slave.

I so please and love it if some one call me cumslut and dirty shameless slut. It make my life more interesting and more likely wonderful. I will put all my life and soul to submissive to you as my mistress. I love being humiliated in public and disgrace.

slave(slave submissivedon'thave a name) if only mistress given thename, , 33 ,male, malaysia Kuala Lumpur
I seriously Seriously searching for mistress.. life time 24/7 . I hereby willing to give my body and soul to my owner to use me in condition of responsibility and respect for my dislike: gore and scat.

In an ideal relationship, my partner would see me as a mere object: to them, I only exist when they're horny or when they need my service in some other way. , I should have no hard limits, my life should belong to my partner and they should decide what is good for me. I like it when my partner takes on a nurturing and guiding, almost parental role in the relationship.

I feel the need to serve my partner and treat them with the highest respect, addressing them as a superior.

If my partner would really enjoy using me as a urinal, I would happily let them.

I enjoy being verbally degraded or being called humiliating names during sex/BDSM.

I would be willing to leave everything I have behind, to live the BDSM-life of my dreams.

Pleasedon't request for money from me. Take me and i will work for you when you bring me at your home.

== bdsmtest.org
100% Ageplayer
100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Non-monogamist
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Rope bunny
100% Slave
100% Submissive
100% Voyeur
100% Exhibitionist
100% Pet
95% Experimentalist
91% Masochist
38% Switch
17% Vanilla
3%

== bdsmtest.org
100% Ageplayer
100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Non-monogamist
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Rope bunny
100% Slave
100% Submissive
100% Voyeur
100% Exhibitionist