33 old master looking for serious male long-term slave (no limits)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
See post
Limits
See post
Experience
Been a master to various slaves for more than 10 years.

MasterL

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2009
Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgustung, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

You must be single and live alone (roommate might be discussed though).

I like to train newbie slaves. You must be prepared and ready to be pushed from very easy to extreme in everything mentioned above. A main aspect is that you are going to be trained to become a proper sissy slut. That includes public tasks and public exposure at some point in the future for sure. Of course we slowly work on training you to get to that point. Things start private amd hidden and move on from there step by step. That also means risk increases slowly with time.
I dont request any experience at all. Just your unlimitrd will to devote a lot of time to this and be ready to be trained, pushed, owned and controlled completely.
Obviously spending a GOOD amount of money on toys and clothes is definitely necessary. We will need to build up a basic wardrobe at the start and there might be some bigger expenses. After that we will keep adding things regularly.
If you arent keen on that dont apply please.

Your training will be over messages only. You will report back with a detailed task report along with pics/videos documenting everything.

If you apply as my slave I expect you to be serious and looking for something long-term.
I have no interest in playing around and wasting my time.
On top you must be ready to devote time to this as your life will be restricted and controlled by rules and tasks more and more when time moves on. That also means K will be in charge of your daily and social life if I want too (of course aside of work). If I tell you to stay home or cancel plans you will simply do it. Its just an example though. That will most likely not happen often as long as you do well; if at all.

If you think you have what it takes send me a proper snd detailed application as a pm. Then we can discuss things.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Your age in title says 33.........here in this post says 21. You then claim to have been a master to slaves for 10 year....... so you started at 11?????? Im sure youve messed up somewhere along the way but you really should slow down and check your stuff before you post it. This makes it look really fishy when the ages dont match up, its a red flag for sure.

Featured Threads

New Personals