33m looking for regular online mistress/goddess

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
Looking for an online domme to start serving. I've always identified as a switch and can enjoy domming from time to time but I really want more experience as a sub, pleasing my mistress, letting her train me, and being challenged and pushed on my boundaries and encouraged to try new things.

I'm 33, 5'9" and slim (about 145-150 pounds). Stylish, ambitious, smart, fun to talk to, and most importantly, obedient with an insatiable sexual appetite. I am always committed to keeping my goddess happy--I make sure I respond to messages very quickly, make myself available when asked as much as I can or if not propose an alternative time, complete tasks and assignments in a timely manner, and generally do whatever is asked of me. And I already have plenty of toys to handle most of what might be asked of me.

Ideally you possess similar qualities (besides the obedience!) and can keep me interested, slightly uncomfortable, and challenged. Being attractive is preferred but I think our sexual vibe is way more important than looks.

(Existing) kinks: facesitting and ass worship, any anal play including pegging, long term plug wearing, etc., CEI/JOI, occasional golden shower/piss drinking, bondage, edging, chastity, slight feminization.

Hard limits: intense pain, permanent marks, scat, blood.

Can share plenty of pics privately and answer any questions! Please send a PM if you're interested!

Featured Threads

New Personals