34 Male Dom looking for female sub who needs control

nikkouk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2017
Hi. I'm looking for a new female submissive, who wants to give up control of the submissive aspects of their life online.

If, for instance, you want to give up your control of how/when/if you orgasm, or if you are needy enough to ask for permission to go the the toilet. Send me a message

I will also look to create other rules for you to follow as well as the odd daily task for you to complete

These tasks/rules may be based around; anal, hidden public, humiliation, some pain(including nipple)

If you're interested in giving up control send me a message on KIK :- Nikkouk

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
Hi. I'm looking for a new female submissive, who wants to give up control of the submissive aspects of their life online.

If, for instance, you want to give up your control of how/when/if you orgasm, or if you are needy enough to ask for permission to go the the toilet. Send me a message

I will also look to create other rules for you to follow as well as the odd daily task for you to complete

These tasks/rules may be based around; anal, hidden public, humiliation, some pain(including nipple)

If you're interested in giving up control send me a message on KIK :- Nikkouk
Master looking for some online tasks...
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈

Featured Threads

New Personals