Kinks
See details in thread

MasterL

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2009
So far I have been searching only over getdare (masterforyou1 there, link to my original thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420025 ).
Now i decided to give kinktalk a chance as well seeing if I find my perfect match here.
So I basically copied my getdare thread here. Feel free to drop me a line on getdare as well in case you are serious and interested.

Just as a short disclaimer: If you are someone who isnr serious, who suddenly ghosts afrer days/weeks of conmunication and who is NOT capable of writing message and explaining the reasons you might want to quit STOP READING HERE AND DO NOT REPLY.
I am sick of wasting my time! At least have the balls to say if you want to quit. Its fine but ghosting is simply disrespectful.

What do I mean with task slave?
Its as simple as it sounds. There will be no live sessions. You get regular tasks, perform them and report back with pictures and videos uploaded to a dropbox from the beginning as well as long and detailed reports.

I will probably be able to check my messages daily and read things but may not to be able to write daily myself as I have quite a busy life (althought you WILL be required to write daily). That also means you will NOT be loaded with tasks daily. Tasks will be IRREGULAR. Although there will be times with daily tasks.
So if you expect long and many messages along with tasks every day I am not your man. Just to make things clear again here that there will NOT be daily communication from my side.
The difficulty of the tasks will slowly rise with time.

Thats the reason this is task based. So if you are looking for daily communication messaging forth and back we wont match. Sometimes there will be more messages, sometimes less.

Along with this to keep you in line and make sure you are still under control 24/7 even when there are no tasks, we will introduce a few basic 24/7 ground rules for your daily life. Due to the arrangements its all general rules and no micro management at all.
For example increasing permanent clothing rules for your new daily sissy life, and obviously orgasm control. I guess a good sissy shouldnt expect to be cumming that often.

What is important for me: i request that you are NOT married or have a girlfriend AND live alone. I experienced this often enough that things are complicated and its not worth risking your relationship. Sorry if this leaves you out.
You might pursude me if you just live with a roommate with a VERY good and promising application though. But that will be a definite exception.

Aside of that you should have an at least average body appearance.

What kind of tasks will you get?
On the one hand you will be trained into a proper sissy slut and on the other hand you will be humiliated, ridiculed, disgraced, embarassed and used in any way.

The by far biggest part will be training you to become a proper sissy slut. Including everything that comes along with this. That also means you must have no problems spending a GOOD amount of money on toys and clothes regularly. At the beginning there will be a bigger initial expense to get a basic wardrobe and from there you must be willing for regular invests. In your application give me a budget for initial invest as well as regular invest you would be willing to do.
If being turned into a sissy slut and being feminized isnt a fantasy of yours, do not apply please.

This goes along with humiliation and embarrassing tasks. Things start completely hidden and private. But we will definitely move into semi-public and public slowly. That means you WILL be exposed and caught sometime - tasks will be getting more and more risky and more and more obvious with time. This is an important fact for you to consider from the beginning. If you do NOT want to be pushed in public tasks and everything beyond hidden public is a limit - please do not apply.
The task difficulty as well as the risk will increase with time getting to the point of you being caught. Dont worry, you will also expose yourself to a certain degree on purpose so you are seen for sure. No need to hope you will stay lucky forever that no one catches you.
If you love being humiliated and embarrassed you will enjoy the tasks but probably also cry in humiliation at the same time with a burning red face.

You are scared of public tasks but secretly want to be pushed here FAR slowly and with time moving on (mostly regarding sissy stuff though)? PERFECT!

Always keep in mind intentional social suicide is an obvious limit. Same goes for blackmail. No one can give you a guarantee that friends or people you know will catch you while doing tasks in public though. Thats a risk you need to accept.
You must accept that you will ALWAYS be under control and rules, that also means when around friends for example. Aside of that you will be performing lots of (hidden/secret) tasks while around them.

Aside of this you will be humiliated in every possible way. No task is too stupid, dumb or ridiculous as long as it makes me laugh or just makes you feel like a total idiot.
That starts with boring/stupid tasks, body writing, certain behaviour, dressing in certain ways, filing your undies, messy, piss and so on. I think you get it. NO limitations on your. No matter how idiotic, you simply obey.

Not to forget you will be suffering of pain. Be it a simple spanking or uncomfortable pain over a longer duration.

Aside of the mentioned orgasm control chastity might always be an option.
But as a lot of things in an online relationship the whole thing is based on trust and if you dont follow your rules I probably wont know but in that case it wont be fun for any of us.
So I am looking to find someone genuine and dedicated who is seriously looking to be enslaved with all that comes along with this.
You most likely will not be happy about all rules and tasks but in the end your purpose is to serve and obey. Although we can always discuss things I am the one in charge.

You must be willing to devote yourself into 24/7 control, knowing and realizing this will ONLY be task based as thats a problem for a lot of people. Make this clear for yourself before applying and accept it!

At this point I want to state out that my ideal slave has very little or no real experiences at all. I would like to train him from the very beginning.
Do not let yourself scare off from what you read. Like I said I am looking to build up something LONG-TERM where you are pushed into slowly and step by step starting at step 1.
No one expects you to be able to do any big tasks without having any experience at all.

The only thing I request is that you are WILLING and SERIOUS to go all the way.

My preference on age is 25 or older. I actually dont have a limit on age to the top so if you are an older slave feel free to apply!

I am looking for a long term slave. If you are just looking for a quick wank or are one of those people who suddenly disappear after promising how awesomly serious they are: Save the time of both of us and do NOT apply. I am sick of that.
I want someone who is seriously interested in pushing his boundaries in all of the things above and be guided there step by step.

If you are still reading and interested send your convincing and detailed application by pm so we can go into detail. Just letting you know right ahead: For me short messages that consist just of a few lines mean you arent very serious about this. Its unlikely I will even react to those.
So give it a thought. Write about yourself, your living conditions, experiences and expectations.
Generally I dont care about countries of my slaves. But you must consider that a hot climate will basically make a good training impossible for you seeing that you will be getting a dress code under your normal clothes that will probably make you sweat to death in that case. Thats not very realistic.
Same goes for countries where public stuff is simply impossible for religion or whatever.

And at last: Take your time to write a LONG and DECENT application including details. I wrote a longer text and the same I expect from you. Applications that dont show enough effort will be ignored as that just shows to me you are not serious.

I will stop my thread at this point. If I like your application and feel we might be a match we will discuss everything in private.

Featured Threads

New Personals