Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
3rd Dare Completed

The Dare:
(A modified version of the toilet dare, tailored for the recipient)

You will need a timer that has an audible alarm and can be set for 20 minutes.
I would also encourage you to clean the toilet unless you feel the need for the extra humiliation

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits, I understand it may take a few days.

Ideally this will be your first pee of the day, you will pee into the toilet, do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of water from the sink Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. She must remain there still holding the water in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful (as saliva builds up over time you will have to swallow tiny amounts, that is fine but your mouth should be almost unpleasantly full the whole time). If you have succesfully completed the dare you may now finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow (other the the little previously addressed) or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

When you have cleaned up and relaxed a bit please write a detailed report of how this went both physically how it felt, mentally what was most challenging about it and how it felt to be so readily humiliated. You may either PM the report or post the dare and report on your thread about spanking and humiliation if you want everyone else to know just how willing you are to please.

The Report: From Frosty

First I stripped naked so I was ready and then when I was peeing I made sure to catch some in a cup and once finished set the alarm on my phone to go of 20mins later, then took a big mouthful of pee from the cup to hold in my mouth before lowering the toilet seat over my head and began to rub my clit slowly.

at first I couldn't get very much aroused as I just kept thinking what a humiliating posistion I was in, but it didn't take me long to get over that and realize that once I let myself feel it, the arousal was a lot bigger than the embarresment I was feeling.

Once I'd edged once it became easier for me to edge again and by the eigth and ninth time I was nearly coming but managed to stop myself just in time.

As I continued I remembered what you said about imagining the pee was come and that several men were watching me, so I started to rub myself faster and stuck out my ass higher so that if there were men watching it would be available for use whenever they wanted.

By around the fifteenth time I was desperate to come, and breathing very heavily which made the smell of the toilet and fresh pee much more noticeable than it had been when I first started and when I again realized just where my face and head were I felt another wave of humilition followed by desperate arousal.

I edge the last few times mentally telling myself what a slut and whore I was and that I was right where I deserved to be-face down in the toilet shamelessly putting on a show for anyone to see and enjoying every second of it.

I finished all twenty edges and was so relieved to be able to finally come, however while I can usually get myself to the edge quite easily by fingering alone, I tend to find it very difficult to actually come by just using fingers, so I was trying my hardest to get there but it didn't seem to be happening.

As I went faster and faster desperate for release, I released I was breathing so heavy and fingering so quickly and roughly that I probably looked and sounded like a shameless slut, a bitch in heat.

That thought sent me right over and finally I was coming!

As I did so I flushed the toilet and as it sprayed over my hair and face the shame and humiliation from that seemed to intensify the orgasm for me, I wished I could keep doing it!

I only came once as I get very sensitive after coming and have to work really hard to be able to continue on.

After I'd finished this I swallowed the pee that was still in my mouth, which again made me feel like such a whore. And I loved it.

Throughout the dare I didn't spill any of the pee in my mouth, when it got to the points where my jaw was aching from holding it in, I just swished it around a bit without opening my mouth and that helped ease it a little.

After I'd completed the dare I checked the time and I'd managed to do all this in 13 minutes..I'm a slow starter but once I've edged once it doesn't take me long to do so again.

I finished up with mouthwash and got dressed.

I enjoyed this dare alot, it was definitely oneof the best I've done and when I came that was one of the most intense ones I've had.

I'd say the most challenging part of the dare was first getting the pee in my mouth andnot immediately spitting it back out..although I do love pee play I enjoy wetting myself/beingpeed on more than drinking it.

Mentally, I found it difficult not to move once I started smelling the pee and toileta bit more as at first it made me feel very ashamed, humilated and degraded and my first instint was to get up. Once I'd gotten over that though and told myself that's where I deserved to be, I found it much easier.

To be so readily humiliated, actually I enjoyed it. I enjoyed knowing that I was fulfilling someone's wishes and pleasing them, and I knew that's what I was there for.

Thank you so much for this dare, I really enjoyed it!

For those readers who enjoyed it, stay tuned she has two more dares lined up and a third one waiting when she finishes those that you won't want to miss if you enjoyed reading about this one.

Dravot

Featured Threads

New Personals