U.K. & Ireland
Kinks

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
I am a experienced mistress, that can work well with pretty much most slaves and their kinks, I'm also willing to prove myself before we start to establish trust if that's what you wish.
Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgustung, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

I like to train sissy and pet slaves (but nothing cute like a cat, I prefer monkey slaves) . You must be prepared and ready to be pushed from very easy to extreme in everything mentioned above. A main aspect is that you are going to be trained to become a proper sissy slut. That includes public tasks and public exposure at some point in the future for sure. Of course we slowly work on training you to get to that point. Things start private amd hidden and move on from there step by step. That also means risk increases slowly with time.
I dont request any experience at all. Just your unlimitrd will to devote a lot of time to this and be ready to be trained, pushed, owned and controlled completely.
If you arent keen on that dont apply please.

Your training will be over messages only. You will report back with a detailed task report along with pics/videos documenting everything.

If you wish to be a humiliation slave, send me a video of you jamming your head in a toilet and flushing, it'll show how well you're ready to serve.

If you wish to apply kik me Sarah.hay12
hi mistress hru
my nam is sissybill im hopeing too appy for the fulltime sissy slave

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a experienced mistress, that can work well with pretty much most slaves and their kinks, I'm also willing to prove myself before we start to establish trust if that's what you wish.
Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgustung, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

I like to train sissy and pet slaves (but nothing cute like a cat, I prefer monkey slaves) . You must be prepared and ready to be pushed from very easy to extreme in everything mentioned above. A main aspect is that you are going to be trained to become a proper sissy slut. That includes public tasks and public exposure at some point in the future for sure. Of course we slowly work on training you to get to that point. Things start private amd hidden and move on from there step by step. That also means risk increases slowly with time.
I dont request any experience at all. Just your unlimitrd will to devote a lot of time to this and be ready to be trained, pushed, owned and controlled completely.
If you arent keen on that dont apply please.

Your training will be over messages only. You will report back with a detailed task report along with pics/videos documenting everything.

If you wish to be a humiliation slave, send me a video of you jamming your head in a toilet and flushing, it'll show how well you're ready to serve.

If you wish to apply kik me Sarah.hay12

So far in the last two months your posts have claimed you're anywhere from 25-18 years old.......... For such an "experienced mistress" you surely have bad attention to detail. You know we can all see your prior posts right? This was recently mentioned on one of the doc's posts about fakes and how the random inconsistent ages really are a red flag. anyone considering the OP proceed with caution and do your homework.

Featured Threads

New Personals