akki9329

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2018
I am a experienced mistress, that can work well with pretty much most slaves and their kinks, I'm also willing to prove myself before we start to establish trust if that's what you wish.
Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgusting, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

Kik me Sophei_1

Hello Mistress,
I am will to serve under you, I have texted you on kik as well.

Thank you

bdsmsub8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2015
Hello Mistress Sophei I am a 26yr old straight male sissy slave that is very experienced. I have looked at your interests for a slave and would love to talk to you and be considered for being able to serve you Mistress. My kik is racerk88

Sloppysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2019
Hello Miss, I would be willing to serve you. I’m sloppysub on skype or kik

Sissyfaggot4exposure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2019
Dallas Tx
www.expose-a-sissy.com
I am a experienced mistress, that can work well with pretty much most slaves and their kinks, I'm also willing to prove myself before we start to establish trust if that's what you wish.
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgusting, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

Kik me Sophei_1
Mistress I would love to be your slave

Jackcmdmp

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2019

Kik me Sophei_1
Kik me ownedmissdragon

bareslut4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Slave
Dec 2, 2013

Kik me Sophei_1
kiltedslave2U

Featured Threads