kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Put as many clothes pins to your pussy lips as you can fit, wait 10 minutes, then hit them off.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I do not know what it is that makes you wet but here are some ideas when it comes to pain:

Toothpaste is a soft beginning. Applied to nipples pussy and clit. If you want to go for it, the anus reacts to it nicely as well.
If you want to go for the same theme but more harsh, hot sauce, ginger and wasabi work great. Nettles are another form of this tunnel play.

For pegs, the more delicate places hurt more generally. You can put them on your pussy lips and clit as well, if you can handle the pain. To make things worse, you can fairly safely go for up to 40 min at a time. After a 5 min brake you can just go on and reapply them. For that I usually suggest not to go for the full 40 minutes but instead go for 15-20 min. Each round will be worse than the one before and reapplying them will be way worse because the delicate bits grow quite sensitive after you let blood flow in again properly. If you are hardcore, you dont just put the pegs off but hit them off as this hurts way more.

If pegging alone is not entertaining enough, you can always do jumping jacks or push ups or running the stairs to make the pain worse.

Spanking/paddling/caning/belting always works as well. You can use a ruler and go for certain coloring, an amount of hits or a set time hitting yourself. If you are hardcore, your goal could be tears as well.

Stuffing yourself for pain is another idea. Pens work great for this because once you are full, you can always still go for "just one more" and see how much stuffing you can handle.

One last way of punishing your pussy that I can think of right now is denial. Plain denial for months is not entertaining though, it only gets entertaining if you mix it with plenty of teasing / making yourself horny / edgeing.

If you want to hear about anything in more detail or are in need of specific tasks you want to have written up for you, just let me know.

Happy suffering
Jan

Reactions: milly

caffeinecolin

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2019
Run a string or rope through the spring of the clothespins. After wearing them for 30 minutes, begin masturbating. Just when you get to the edge of orgasm, pull hard and fast on the rope to rip all the pins off. No cumming.

Have fun,
-Colin

Reactions: Sanne

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Look up a knotted rope walk. A rope strung between two points. Knots in it and you walk along it between your legs.

Reactions: milly

Subi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2020
Hot wax always gets me dripping so you can try dripping it onto your nipples and if you’re feeling brave on your clit as well

Reactions: Soul_Dominance

WishkahDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 3, 2016
Illinois
with clamps, clothes pins etc you can use dental floss as twine and take like empty water bottles, fill them part way up and tie them to the pegs or clamps. Use floss as twine to wrap around your breasts tightly then use pegs

Featured Threads

New Personals