Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Humiliation is a personal thing, it works different for anybody and it works best in an intimate environment. That being said, there is :

Body writing, body shaming (fat, small or handing tits, stretch marks...) , shaming for getting horny (especially if you get horny for a shameful kink), pet play, begging (for an orgasm while denied for example), exposure (of you mind by answering an ama asking for naughty / kink related questions or by finding a Dom you are not allowed to lie to who makes you talk about your kinks and deepest secrets for example or exposing your body to the world by uploading nudes), toilet play, little play, diapers...

Some things might work for you, some might. It's best though to find out what works for you and then ask for specific tasks in that direction.

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
how about some force full dubble penetration. those extra sstuffing in your holes under clothes will sure make you do some real kinky sound even if you are just sitting on a chair while on zoom

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Thank you I was more looking for tasks to perform to myself.

Since there is no feedback given about what you like, I will not write you something new but instead copy paste you something I wrote before:

Let's start with some humiliating stuff:

1.1 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your face with the o being your mouth.
1.2 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your ass with the o being your asshole.
1.3 Take a marker and write "pathetic" on your tits, "needy" next to your cunt, "cum dump" on your tummy with arrows to your ass, cunt and mouth.
1.4 Take a marker and write "please hit me", "rape toy", "pain slut", "please hurt me", "abuse me", "stupid", "worthless", "anal whore" on yourself.
1.5 (extra) Go in front of a mirror and find all the flaws you have. Point an arrow on each flaw and give it a number. Write a list with all the flaws and describe for each how your body is flawed.
1.6 (extra) Go take measurements of the girth of your arms, legs, chest, tummy, waist and write your measurements on your body.

2.1 Go behave like the bitch you are. Get on all fours, stop speaking and act like a dog for an hour. You can bark, you can squirm but for that hour you are a dog.
2.2 Go behave like the bitch you are, get into your shower and take a piss like a dog.
2.3 Go behave like the bitch you are and eat your food from a plate of the floor, not using your hands. You need water with your meal? Put it in a bowl and drink it from the floor not using your hands.

3.1 Fetch a toy to plug your ass with. If you do not own any, you can always use the handle of a brush or something similar. Find something that can't just go in all the way by accident. Plug it and stay plugged for an hour. In that hour do chores while plugged.
3.1.1 (extra) Once that hour is over, go be a good anal slut and suck that plug/toy/brush clean.
3.2 Fetch a toy to fuck your ass with. Big enough to hurt, small enough to endure it for half an hour. Go fuck your ass for half an hour and rub your clit to edge. When you get on edge, say "I am an anal slut, I love anal." and cool off a bit just to repeat.
3.2.1 (extra) Once that half an hour is done, go be a good anal slut and suck that toy clean.
3.2.2 (extra) shove 3 fingers deep up your wet cunt and lick them clean to show yourself how much your cunt liked your ass to be used like this.

4.1 Go to your toilet and lick the seat, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.2 Go to your toilet and lick the bowl, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.3 Go to your toilet and get your head in there. Go flush, get your hair and face wet with toilet water.
4.3.1 (extra) 4.3 but take a piss first.
4.4/3.3 Be a good bitch and drink out of the toilet. You can flush before you do it.
4.4.1/3.3.1 (extra) 4.4/3.3 but take a piss first and don't flush.

If you need more/more personalized tasks, give us some good feedback and I will write you something.

Happy suffering
Meorin

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Thank you. Do you have any tit/nipple torture specifically and body writing?

Well, for body writing 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 are a good starting point. Once those have been done and there has been a nice report/pics, I will write you more.

For tit torture:

2.1 Clothespegs: Put one on each nipple, your tongue and clit and three on each pussy lip and leave them there for 5 minutes. Take a break for 5 minutes after.
2.1.1 (extra) Repeat 2.1 and extend the time you wear the pegs by 5 minutes each time until you reach 40 minutes. The time for the break will stay at 5 minutes. Can you reach wearing pegs for 40 minutes or does it hurt too much before you succeed?
2.1.2 (extra) Do 2.1.1 but this time you are not allowed to swallow.
2.2 How many clothes pegs can you make fit on one boob? Make them fit one by one and tell us what runs out first, the space on your tits or the number of clothespegs you own?
2.3 Your tits still need more pain? Go tie them and get a wooden spoon. Do not keep them tied for 30 minutes. Not longer than that! Every 5 minutes for each side go do 20 hits with the wooden spoon to each nipple and 50 to the rest of your boob. Let's make these tits go all red, swell and hurt.

Happy Suffering
Meorin

Featured Threads

New Personals