Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
Hello. My name is Anna, I'm a single, mature white woman living in europe.
I'm classy and elegant with a bit bratty and dominant personslity. I have a great job with good income.
Yet with all that, deep down, I know that i deserve nothing but hell!
So, that being said, i seek a very sadistic, evil and fucked up owner, preferably female, but will consider men or couples as well.
I would also prefer a young owner, but will consider all potential owners.
I will surely and totally hate everything done to me, but its that feeling of hate that i love. Hope that made sense.

English is not my main language, but I'm quite good at it.

What i see my ideal future to be:
- a pain slave, in some form of pain and discomfort 24/7!
-a pony slave, a cow, a pig, a doormat, a bimbo, a punching bag, latex doll, a freak with a ruined, modified and destroyed body.
-make me fat or work me out so hard that i crumble from exhaustion.
- pierce and tattoo me however you wish, modify me however desired.
-give me lots and lots of rules to live my life by, all evil and extreme. And punishment for even slightest failure, huge!
-never give me pleasure or orgasms. Ever!
Destroy all my 4 holes permanently!
-have me tightly and severly tied up in extreme positions for hours daily ( think dizdat, dominic wolfe and futile struggles)
P. S. I do have someone that can tie me per instructions,if needed.
-and much much more...

Simply put, if i don't shed a tear of fear or piss myself in worry every time my phone dings, checking with shaking hands and hoping its not a message from you, then your probably too soft for my hell.

I do have some limits, and also sorry, but no daddy doms or such. I'm not into being a babygirl or whatever.

Also, i will say, and stress it, i am heavily into nylons and fully fashioned stockings! No matter what my future holds, they must be a huge part of my everyday life!
( for example, if told to get naked, i would but garter belt/girdle and stockings would stay on)

I do prefer to use google hangouts as primary way of communicating, but kik for first contact is ideal.

I think that sums or up pretty much.
So, if you've read this ad fully, accept my limits and will respect them, feel free to contact me on kik.

My kik is: annacepune

My limits:
- Death.
- Diapers and baby play.
- Teamviewer or any alternatives.
- Control of email, bank or any other account i own
- I will never send you any money or ask for any!
- Photo taking/cams etc...!
- Sleep deprivation. Being tied for sleep doesn't count as deprivation.
- Asphyxia.

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello. My name is Anna, I'm a single, mature white woman living in europe.
I'm classy and elegant with a bit bratty and dominant personslity. I have a great job with good income.
Yet with all that, deep down, I know that i deserve nothing but hell!
So, that being said, i seek a very sadistic, evil and fucked up owner, preferably female, but will consider men or couples as well.
I would also prefer a young owner, but will consider all potential owners.
I will surely and totally hate everything done to me, but its that feeling of hate that i love. Hope that made sense.

English is not my main language, but I'm quite good at it.

What i see my ideal future to be:
- a pain slave, in some form of pain and discomfort 24/7!
-a pony slave, a cow, a pig, a doormat, a bimbo, a punching bag, latex doll, a freak with a ruined, modified and destroyed body.
-make me fat or work me out so hard that i crumble from exhaustion.
- pierce and tattoo me however you wish, modify me however desired.
-give me lots and lots of rules to live my life by, all evil and extreme. And punishment for even slightest failure, huge!
-never give me pleasure or orgasms. Ever!
Destroy all my 4 holes permanently!
-have me tightly and severly tied up in extreme positions for hours daily ( think dizdat, dominic wolfe and futile struggles)
P. S. I do have someone that can tie me per instructions,if needed.
-and much much more...

Simply put, if i don't shed a tear of fear or piss myself in worry every time my phone dings, checking with shaking hands and hoping its not a message from you, then your probably too soft for my hell.

I do have some limits, and also sorry, but no daddy doms or such. I'm not into being a babygirl or whatever.

Also, i will say, and stress it, i am heavily into nylons and fully fashioned stockings! No matter what my future holds, they must be a huge part of my everyday life!
( for example, if told to get naked, i would but garter belt/girdle and stockings would stay on)

I do prefer to use google hangouts as primary way of communicating, but kik for first contact is ideal.

I think that sums or up pretty much.
So, if you've read this ad fully, accept my limits and will respect them, feel free to contact me on kik.

My kik is: annacepune

My limits:
- Death.
- Diapers and baby play.
- Teamviewer or any alternatives.
- Control of email, bank or any other account i own
- I will never send you any money or ask for any!
- Photo taking/cams etc...!
- Sleep deprivation. Being tied for sleep doesn't count as deprivation.
- Asphyxia.
Hello there submissive white woman,I read your amazingly organized profile twice,I truly got it very much attractive, exciting and hot.

Can you answer this message

Master Dingo

H.schmidt2309

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2016
Just read your post and find it absolutely amazing that there is actually someone as deep into the dark side as I am. You sound like an amazing piece of torture meat.
I wish you all the luck in finding your perfect partner that will make your life a living nightmare. Sadly, that wont be me as there is just one limit of yours that does clash with what I am looking for.
If you however are seeking contact just to talk, feel free to chat me up on kik LordDraze

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals