Experience
..nkks

ObedientMexican

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2023
I'm looking for someone long term that doesn't mind having a chubby latino under his control. Someone that doesn't mind that I'm not available all the time. I work in a factory in the graveyard shift. And came home every morning from work all horny and vulnerable before going to sleep. Available to fully obey orders from Monday to Saturday in the morning before going to sleep. If you like giving 24hr tasks or random tasks to be fulfilled.

My idea was that you can take advantage of me and my horniness. Request me any kind of humiliating pics/vids tasks posing with humiliating signs. Recreating poses from other pics. To take pics with my underwear over my face or stuffed in my mouth. sticking random things in my ass like incense tooth brush a sock. Get kinky with me make me sniff and lick them.

I would love to find someone that truly enjoys giving really silly/goofy tasks like making me pose with a sign saying something dumb like I have a smelly butt. Or sticking a pencil up my ass and pretend to be looking for it. someone that is more into the humiliation aspect more than the sexual one. That enjoys and finds pleasure in embarrassment and making someone look like a dumb guy through being naked and exposed in dumb situations or in dumb ways someone that enjoys that part more than just wanting someone to show off or just do regular sexual things to get off.

And my principal idea was for you doing a folder on Mega or Google drive were you save every single humiliating pic/vid that I sent you so you can have full control of my nudes. And sending me the folder link to see all my nudes stored by you. And that you can laugh at me all you want for being so dumb. Call me any kind of derogatory term no limits. Making fun of me my ass my weight. And threaten me to expose me everywhere or have my nudes leaked if I don't keep obeying and sending more keep me all submissive and under your total control. You can be verbal with me no limits. And remind me every time you want who's the boss and who's the one in control.

I don't mind if you have other people under your control. Me being just another sub more in your list because I'm no gonna be available all the time but I'm gonna be very obedient every morning after work.

You can also use my pics as example to others subs or to show me ass pics of other subs and force me to tribute them.

Just to share my likings if you find something you like. I'm into ass. Worshipping ass. Ass Musk. R.aceplay. any kind of Humiliation. Being degraded no limits.

If you are a sub too. We can do the same stuff to each other if you want. Me making a folder on Mega with your nudes and give you orders and embarrassing daily tasks too and humiliate you. Playing with each other. Or if you just want me to be the one in charge and you obeying or just me obeying I obey other subs too.

My limits are blood. Vomit. I'm not much into piss I could do it just before to shower once in a while but I don't like that I get messy and have to shower and stop having fun. ID. Personal info. Scat.

Send me a dm to let me know if you are interested and share the same kinks or you have other kinks you would like to share or new ideas or doubts about my post so we can fully get into an agreement before we start into this. I'm looking for something long term so I would like that we could really understand each other kinks and get fully on board and be on the same page.
Reddit greacid_[27] chub latin sub Looking for someone (Dom/switch/sub) long term that truly enjoys giving silly/goofy/dumb embarrassing tasks & have control over me with my nudes and asking for more asking for daily tasks and keep you pleased if I don't want my pics leaked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Threads

New Personals