5th Dare Completed, Nanomt's Whore

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
The Dare

First if the cunt is wearing anything she is to strip naked (the proper state for such a whore), then take the grey butt plug and set it on the floor pointing up. The cunt is then to get on all fours and suck on the plug like its a nice cock striving to get all of it in her throat, during this she is to edge ten times if she can manage to get her lips all the way to the floor while deep throating the plug it will be easier for her later.

After doing this she is to slide her mouth as far down onto the plug as she can manage and hold herself there to work on stretching out her throat so she can adequately service her husband. while she has ten ice cubes inserted up her asshole. She is then to come up off the plug turn around and slide it up her ass.

Now, we need to wait for those to melt a bit so while that's happening she is to service Nanomt however he chooses as many times as he chooses.

After the whore has done that its now workout time, she must do ten jumping jacks, ten sit ups, ten jumping jacks and ten sit ups.

If she was able to get her lips to the floor when deepthroating the plug at the beginning she is almost done, if not she must do ten more jumping jacks and ten more sit ups.

She may now go to the bathroom and take the plug out but she is not to empty the melted ice from herself until she manages to cum, she may use whatever she wants to cum and ideally she should pass the melted ice cubes as she is cumming.

If she fails to complete the workout or fails to keep the melted ice cubes in until she cums she fails the dare.

The Report

Hello sir,
I completed your butt plug/anal bead dare. I used the third from the left on the picture from this link: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=10186
I stripped just like you wanted and stuck the toy to the floor. It has a really good suction cup and wouldn’t move once it was in pace. I got down on all fours and began sucking it like it was a cock. I bobbed my head up and down a little further each time until I got between the fourth and fifth ball near the base. That’s when I began to gag. I backed off just a bit but kept bobbing my head up and down. I began edging at that time as well.
I’m very happy to say that since I began performing all of these humiliating dares and reading the very bad things people are saying about me, my cunt is almost always wet and it doesn’t take me very long to reach my orgasms. So, as I began edging time after time I began to take more and more into my mouth until finally I felt my nose hit the floor. After my husband counted my tenth edge my lips were actually on the floor!

I held my lips on the floor while he slid all ten ice cubes in my asshole. I began to hurt at number seven but I was determined to take all ten. Since I can breathe with this toy down my throat I kept it there for about two minutes. Occasionally I had the urge to gag but I was able to overcome them. By the time I pulled my mouth from the toy my cramping was gone and I was confident I could take the toy up my asshole.

I squatted over the toy and since the small end is so floppy I had to guide it into my asshole. As I was lowering my ass onto it I slipped and rammed it all the way in. That really hurt but I was already there so I stayed in place while my husband began fucking my mouth. After I swallowed his cum I pried the suction cup loose and completed the ten jumping jacks, ten sit ups, ten jumping jacks and ten sit ups.

Finally, I laid down in the bathtub and pulled the toy from my asshole very slowly so as not to lose any of the water from the melted ice cubes. Like I said earlier I can cum very quickly now and since I was extremely horny it probably took less than two minutes of rubbing my clit before I came. As I was cumming I squirted the water from my asshole so hard it splattered all over the bathtub and my legs.

There are a few more questions I had for the whore and as soon as she stops sucking cock long enough to reply I'll add them with her responses here.

As always feel free to add comments.

Featured Threads

New Personals