6th Dare completed Nanomt's whore

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Normally I include the dare as written but because this one included some mind games in it out of the interest of maintaining some of that for future use I am only including the report, if you want to know the full details of the dare PM me and Ill be happy to share where the dare and the report differ.

The Report

Hello sir,

I completed you dare and was so scared while performing for you. I thought my husband was going to use icy hot on my cunt again and during the dare I think other men were there watching and I don’t know if they fucked me or not.

My husband made me strip then he tied my hands in front and clamped my nipples. Then he blindfolded me and put something on me like loose shorts before he made me walk out to our car. He told me to edge for the entire trip to where ever we were going. I had no idea if people in other cars and trucks could see me with my legs spread and rubbing my clit. I’m sure some saw my tits.

Before we arrived my husband received a phone call and what he said horrified me. He was speaking with someone and said, “yes were on our way so make sure everyone is ready when we get there, the whore’s cut is really wet. Yes I have the icy hot.” I had no idea where we were going or what was going to happen to me. I was afraid he was taking me to my first gangbang. At that point it became very easy for me to cum so I had to stop rubbing my clit or I would have failed at edging.

We finally arrived and he made me get out of the car. I could tell I was standing on dirt. He took whatever I was wearing from my waist and I think he put it on my head. It smelled like his sweat and my cunt. He strapped the red vibrator he made me pack on me. It’s the one that slides up my asshole and into my cunt and vibrates my clit as well.

He told me I could only speak if I was about to cum but he didn’t turn the vibrator on yet. Then he pulled the chain on my nipple clamps and led me to where ever we were going. I began to feel like the eyes of many men were on me and I started to get light headed. At some point he stopped me and clamped my cunt and turned the vibrators on. He began leading me again and it wasn’t very long until I came. When I was through cumming I began to hurt really bad. I don’t know how long he left the vibrators on but I was panicking. Then he turned them off and said the only way I could get him to keep the vibrators off was to ask him to piss on my face. I couldn’t believe it and I didn’t know what to do. Then all of a sudden he turned the vibrators on again and it was terrible. I don’t know how long it took but I came harder that time. When I was finished the vibrators were causing even more pain than the first time. After suffering for some time and about to fall over he turned them off again. He said again I could ask him to piss on my face and he wouldn’t turn them on again. I guess I waited too long to answer because he turned the vibrators on again. It was so bad that I began begging him to piss on my face. After I begged he turned them off and forced me on my knees. I thought I heard him talking to someone and I became afraid another man would piss on my face but that would be better than those dammed vibrators again. In just a few moments I felt the warm stream hit my face. I didn’t think he would ever stop pissing. He didn’t take what he put on my head off and he completely soaked it. He pissed all over my head and face then he pissed on my tits. It felt really awful having the piss soaked cloth on my head and the stench almost made me throw up.

Finally he finished pissing and made me stand up my pulling my nipple clamp chains. Then he pulled the vibrator from my cunt and asshole. He put the part that was in my cunt into my mouth. I could taste my cunt juice on it. In no time we were back at our car and he bent me over and shoved my butt plug up my asshole. It began to burn and I was just starting to cry from what I thought was icy hot he lubed the butt plug with but the burning didn’t get very bad. I remained terrified the burning would get worse any second but thankfully it never did.

He forced me to my knees and began fucking my mouth. Just as he was about ready to cum he began fucking my throat very very hard. It wasn’t long before he came and stood me up. He said I smelled like a filthy cunt and tied my hands behind my back and put me in the car trunk for our trip back home.

I hope I pleased you with how compliant I was. I performed for you so I could make you happy.

Addendum from the whore

Helo sir,

I'm really happy you are pleased with my performance. I'm afraid of a gangbang but that day while I was thinking other men were watching me and that they may fuck me against my will really excited me.

Having to be pissed on in order to stop the forced orgasms was terrible. I had no idea who was pissing on me but at the time it was worth it just to get the vibrators turned off.

There were two parts that were extremely challenging for me. The first was enduring the vibrators after I had already came. The second was asking to be pissed on to get the vibrators turned off.

You can find pictures of where this dare was performed in Nanomt's Album.

Featured Threads

New Personals