a birthday gift for Chuck

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
My Mistress gave me as a birthday gift to Chuck. I was taken to Chuck's apartment Friday evening and told to strip naked, My Mistress told me to stay with Chuck and serve him in any way he wished, untill she returned to pick me up on Sunday evening. My Mistress told Chuck that he could do anything to me that he wanted and punish me however he pleased with the only conditions being that he could not draw blood or cause any permanate damage. Then my Mistress took all of my clothes and left. I tell you I was both very nervous and excited when the door closed behing my Mistress. The first thing Chuck did was to inspect me. He walked around me looking at me very carefully. He had me open my mouth and he inspected it and put his fingers in my mouth. he did the same to my ass hole. He said he did not like the fact that I had pubic and body hair, he said a queer slave should always be hairless, so that he was more naked than just naked. He took me into his shower and had me smear depilatating cream all over my body. Twenty minutes later I was as hairless as a little boy. I could see by the way Chuck looked at me that this turned him on. He led me into the living room and made me kneal in front of him as he sat in his big chair. He had me take his cock out of his pants and go down on him, not sucking his cock, but just holding him in my mouth. I'll tell more of what he did in my next posting.

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
Lucky bastard, this sounds pretty hot too me. If only my mistress treated me a little worse...

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
littlesexslave, Maybe if you show her my blog and your comments it will happen. I hope so. Thanks. robert.glynn

Featured Threads

New Personals