A bold request x2 (watch me swallow?)

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
The first post I made a while back didn't end up going anywhere and i cant edit it anymore, so I decided to just make a new one. There was even a shiny new forum area that it belongs in this time too.

I am trying to work myself up to the 'swallow my own cum' point, and like so many others the moment I cum and see it there, waiting, all the previous interest turns to disgust.

Since i cant bring myself to do it on my own, I'm hoping that i can find a nice girl out there who would assist me. At the very least by watching and encouraging me to do it. The problem though, is that I don't like to show my face on cam unless the other person is willing to open themselves up to being seen in some manner of undress as well. We can talk about specifics in private, I'm not trying to trick anyone, just establish some trust. we can try to come to an agreement we both like.

So theres my bold request, if there are any ladies out there who aren't completely against the idea of being naked on cam in exchange for watching me, send me a PM. I realize that the likelyhood of someone accepting those terms is small, but its worth a shot.

OMT