A dare for all kinktalk users

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
I dare everybody to make a thread, or post on a new thread in your favorite kink, like a lot of kinks, then post in each one, remove one edge on this dare for each post you make,

remove one edge for each picture in your kinktalk albums OF YOU AND YOUR SLAVE (posting a folder of hot fb girls does not count, nobody needs that shit).

add 1 edge for each time you posted in the "online play" that would have been better elsewhere (short personals, anything to do with a specific kink, most of the "people searching" posts.

IF YOU ARE MALE add 1 edge for each time you tried to contact a slave or master and they rejected you,

If you are female add 10 edges for each rejection

add 1 edge for each slave that has been within your criteria, but you still rejected for any reason

add 10 edges for each picture of a task you could have added to an album but didn't.

add 2 to the power of times you have posted the same exact message (also known as spam) edges, for instance, if you did the same post 5 times, it would be 32, 10 spams would be 1024, to represent how annoying it is to all of us, and how much worse it is when you do it a lot.

after subtracting the amount of posts you made and the amount of pics in your albums, you may exchange your edges for other punishments, exchange rates below

Doing something in your dislikes is worth 10 edges
Posting a picture you already had of you or your slave is worth 2 edges
Posting a new pic of you or your slave is worth 4 edges
Submitting an idea of what to add to this dare, or exchanges is worth 1 edge, if I approve it.
breaking a limit is worth 25 edges,
MALES: posting your info on one of the three grand info forums (top of the online play section) is worth 1 edge if you have not already done it.
FEMALES: posting your info on one of the three grand info threads (top of the online play section) is worth 15 edges (srsly, need more girls)
Taking a personalized dare from me is worth 10-100 edges, depending on what you are willing to let me make you do.
Permanently changing a limit to a dislike is worth 15 edges.

IF YOU CUM WHILE EDGING OR DOING ANY TASKS YOU HAVE EXCHANGED FOR EDGING

You will take a personalized dare from me, or will remove one limit from your profile, which you will add to your dislikes

Last edited:

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
I'm game!

I'll try the personalized dare..
Not entirely sure of my limits...
So, maybe give me a few to choose from, ranging from mild to absolutely freaking wild & I'll do at least half of the choices.

Featured Threads

New Personals