A farmer looking for a cow(female) to train

icehard1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2019
Read thoroughly I kept it as brief as possible.

About me:
I am a 25 year old master, from turkey who has been into being an owner and a farmer. I have been in the lifestyle for 7 years now but as recent as a years into being a farmer. have had plenty of experiences in bdsm both in real life and online. I have a darker skin tone, cause of my middle eastern heritage. My height is 5 10, black hair, Brown eyes, tone/muscular body.

What I am looking for:
A female fantasizing having her tits made into udders for the sole purpose of inducing. Having them caressed , bounded, messaged, milked and pulled on. Have your holes stretched and used and abused as pleased by me, her trainer. Being made to dress up to reveal them hanging out.

Size off your udders, age (above 18), experience (those with less experience are welcomed) are irrespective when it comes to the lifestyle of a cow. But I prefer someone from Europe or in the range of GSM +5 .

Means of contact:
You can direct message me throught kink talk but a faster way to approach me is through my kik at icehard1. Either line of communication is suitable, but within your first message do mention your kinks and more importantly your limits.

Reactions: Saggylou

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Read thoroughly I kept it as brief as possible.

About me:
I am a 25 year old master, from turkey who has been into being an owner and a farmer. I have been in the lifestyle for 7 years now but as recent as a years into being a farmer. have had plenty of experiences in bdsm both in real life and online. I have a darker skin tone, cause of my middle eastern heritage. My height is 5 10, black hair, Brown eyes, tone/muscular body.

What I am looking for:
A female fantasizing having her tits made into udders for the sole purpose of inducing. Having them caressed , bounded, messaged, milked and pulled on. Have your holes stretched and used and abused as pleased by me, her trainer. Being made to dress up to reveal them hanging out.

Size off your udders, age (above 18), experience (those with less experience are welcomed) are irrespective when it comes to the lifestyle of a cow. But I prefer someone from Europe or in the range of GSM +5 .

Means of contact:
You can direct message me throught kink talk but a faster way to approach me is through my kik at icehard1. Either line of communication is suitable, but within your first message do mention your kinks and more importantly your limits.

Funny cuz when one goes to view your profile it says you're actually 32 yrs old..... sooooo.....which is it? are you not aware of your own age? seems lacking for such a"master".

This fits right in with the docs post about fakes and the age mix up between posts is one of the most common ones mentioned.

Anyone contacting here use caution, vet before you go too far.

icehard1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2019
Funny cuz when one goes to view your profile it says you're actually 32 yrs old..... sooooo.....which is it? are you not aware of your own age? seems lacking for such a"master".

This fits right in with the docs post about fakes and the age mix up between posts is one of the most common ones mentioned.

Anyone contacting here use caution, vet before you go too far.
Well if you would be kind enough to let me know how to change the age on one's profile. I can take care of it and your rant here. And it is 25.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It was far from a rant. I wont ever apologize for calling attention to a potential fraud on here. I find it hard to believe when filling out profile info the day your joined a site that you missed your own birthday by so many years. Either way, if you go to your profile to change the date it says you must contact admin to have it changed. I'm sure that is in place to prevent people from changing it in order to catfish people here.
I'm sure if you can provide them the proof you are the age you say you are theyll assist you.

Featured Threads

New Personals