A fun humiliating task.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A nice simple and fun tasks for those that like to feel the humiliation of being reduced to a mere object of questionable value.

I'm sure everyone who uses the toilet gives little to no thought for the humble device that holds your toilet paper. It simply sits there, doing it's single task, unappreciated and almost invisible. And this will be your task, to take on the burden of this simple device, give it a break from it's humdrum existence and become the substitute holder for toilet paper beside your toilet.

Of course you can decide how long to relieve the belittled hardware item, an hour, a few hours, how long can you stand the humiliation and boredom of being a toilet roll holder? Stand beside the toilet and place fingers into each side of the roll then just stand there some more. Look at the wall and feel the lack of appreciation it has to endure daily. If you're feeling creative and enjoy some pain perhaps you can employ your nipples with some string and emulate this resourceful young lady.
Enjoy your journey, and please let us know if decide to give this a go.

2058708546.jpg

lolipop101

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
It was very exhilarating being reduced to an object by the toilet, I even decided to leave the door unlocked so maybe my roommate would walk in and I would be humiliated. Thankfully she didn’t but just the thought is enough. I can share my results if people would like to see😉

Playfullwolfy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
Definitely, we would love to see. Perhaps you may recreate it while having one hand as towel hanger.
It was very exhilarating being reduced to an object by the toilet, I even decided to leave the door unlocked so maybe my roommate would walk in and I would be humiliated. Thankfully she didn’t but just the thought is enough. I can share my results if people would like to see😉

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Nicely done! Clovers was a good choice to use. I bet it would hold one of those giant commercial rolls like in public bathrooms

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok, time for part two in this series. The venue is the same and so is the prop but the difference is you have to wrap your head in the toilet paper and then stand duty beside the loo. The best part with this one is you obviously won't be able to see building the tension and suspense.

tp head.jpg

In this scene the paper was later blasted off by a spray hose, I guess you could stumble your way to the shower...

Annabrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2023
Ok, time for part two in this series. The venue is the same and so is the prop but the difference is you have to wrap your head in the toilet paper and then stand duty beside the loo. The best part with this one is you obviously won't be able to see building the tension and suspense.

View attachment 106348

In this scene the paper was later blasted off by a spray hose, I guess you could stumble your way to the shower...
I would really love to try this😍

Featured Threads

New Personals