A game based on the KIK Strip Search topic

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Good even Ladies and Gentlemen..... Kittens, Cows, Ponies and all other manner of Kinksters,

So I have seen the Kik Strip Search topic all over Kinktalk and Getdare and I have decided to come up with a game because of it. Basically the game is Hide and Seek, kind of, but with one small item that can be hidden on the naked body of a person wishing to participate in the game between them and who ever wishes to play, One Guesser at a time though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules are as follows:

1 small item will be chosen by the Hider to hide wherever on their body they chose, Intimate hiding spots or not their choice.
Examples of items: small coins the size of a Dime, a small nut, a small screw, etc., as long as the item is small enough to hide then it is ok.

The hider will present themselves from front and back,( to the best of their ability to do so), with photo proof that they are naked and to let the Guesser/Seeker know the item is hid upon there body somewhere, Faceless Photos are required and the item must be with the photos taken.

The Item can not be hidden in the rectum or vagina, but may be hidden inside clamped cheeks or covered by the outer labia on the out side of the body.

Each Seeker gets 1 guess as to where the item may hidden be from the photos of the Hider that were sent of their front and back.
-Seekers come back to a Hider they had already guessed a location on once 3 other seekers have guessed a location after them.

Hiders will show a photo of the area guessed and if the item was there they will show the item in the photo as well.
-Items hidden under a Tit will have to have the tit shown lifted to show the item, the same if the item is hidden between the cock and ball sack and etc.

All Photos must be taken standing straight up or lying straight down.

Both Men and Women may be Hiders and Seekers.

There will be a 12 hour time limit standard for this game for each Hider.
-If someone wants to play as a Hider and they do not have 12 hours to play, they may make the time shorter if they so chose. But please try to use the standard time if you can so as to get as many Seekers as possible.

If the time runs out then the last Seeker to Guess will be the loser.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I will put a general reward of being that persons submissive/slave for a weekend,( Friday,Saturday and Sunday, Being free on Monday). In which there will be no limits broken for them.

Hiders and Seekers will need to agree upon a reward for another if they so chose to have one better then the General Reward I have put down.

Now if this seems interesting enough for anyone, please do feel free to participate. Hell if there is enough interest from others I myself may join in,( there is a good chance I will).

Also, Seekers make sure you do respect the Hiders limits, I would hate to have to Blacklist anyone for violating someones limits in this game.

Finally, to all the Seekers and Hiders, who ever wins, do place it in the thread weither it was a Hider or a Seeker who won the game.

All you need to do is put your KIK,(or what ever online medium you wish to use like e-mail, skype, telegram or whatever you wish), name in the replies if you are going to be the Hider and if you are going to be playing for the Standard 12 hours, or a time that would be shorter or even longer then 12 hours,( if you so wish it Hiders), below.

Reactions: BamaSwitch

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I cannot say I am suprised there has not been any interest in this yet, still hoping to see some interest, was kinda hoping to see how many people like it.

Featured Threads

New Personals