Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
This one also took place a number of years ago when I was married

I love to bind myself up with the inability to free myself. It is a complete turn on however not something I will ever do without a partner.

This one day all the kids were gone to their Dads and Sir had gone and told me to get comfy, when he said this I knew what he meant, so I got ll our toys out stripped naked and bound myself up.

I always put in a gag, then I would tie my feet with ropes that were on the bed posts then i would place a blind fold on my head but not over my eyes just yet, and lock my hands into homemade cuffs, there was no getting out these cuffs were made from leather belts and had the lath lock system where you need pad locks. I always placed the key away from me.

Once locked in I pulled the blindfold down and got very wet with anticipation, what new exciting thing would he try today?

Sir was creative he always found new things to try and he loved to work with wood.

So he had all kinds of things to try, Sir eventually came up stairs and took my gag out saying, "Were going to play a game this time, I will use something and you need to guess what it is, if you guess it right you get a reward but for every wrong answer you get punished." I was allowed one wrong guess.

I gulp in excitement and agree that I understand.

Sir starts with something he thought was simple, I guessed a hair brush handle... nope guessed a toy nope that was one punishment. Then I guessed a screwdriver handle and I was right.

He decided to change the rules as he discovered this will be a challenge for me, now no more freebies each wrong guess is a punishment and once I get it right that will cancel out one punishment only.

Next he tries another one, I guess unsanded wood.... wrong, sand paper,...wrong I had no idea, some sort of fabric got me a half right but he wanted what. So randomly I said carpet and i was finally right. This left me with one punishment.

Sir then takes this plunger handle, of course he sanitized and sterilized it, and uses it on me.

I have no 8dea what so ever, would be my last guess in the world so needless to say after guessing one of our toys, a new toy, a kitchen aid, and giving up because I had no clue and would have never guessed it, he tells me what it was and says now i have four punishments for that. I got given an extra for quitting the game.

Sir started with leaving me tied to the bed fucking me and cuming all over me then leaving me there to think about all the possible punishments. This was for the carpet piece now I still have four more.

He comes in a bit later with this toy he handmade stuck on the end of a drill... I gulp and try to plea with him and all he does is gags me and uses it anyway. Well it felt fucking awesome and I did end up cuming. Sir enjoyed the idea because it was his little invention.

This earned me good girl points. He dropped it down to one more punishment, this one was longer and more embarrassing.

Sir tied me naked to a post we had in the livingroom and the blinds were open I remember the aroma of breakfast still in the air the light shining in on my flesh as Sir teased and taunted me for what felt like hours standing there blindfolded bound to post. He would bring me to an edge and leave me alone for long periods of time, of course he was within the home and checking on me but he would leave the room. And with big old fashioned bay window I just knew I was probably seen by people. I was so wet wanting urning for attention at the end, Sir just touched my juicy wet pussy and I almost came, He giggles at the thought and suggests I stay there longer. I keep my mouth shut I know better than to plea now.

Sir after a bit longer taunting me decided to let me down. He asked me if I enjoyed that? I gulp and let him know I did enjoy it very much.

He decided I would wait till night time to be brought to pleasure. I had to walk around all day with a throbbing swollen pussy dripping with anticipation for when she would be allowed to flow her juices all over. Still wearing Sirs cum till that night alone when he finally let me shower and then, a nice session of sex.

Foot note... the toy he created ended up thrown out soon after as wood would hold batteries and stuff and cause all kinds of issues if used again, however it was fun at the time. :)

Featured Threads