A little pump in front of strangers

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I was thinking and came back to make the suggestion for pumping more plump results. It’s less about the strength of your pump and more about the depth of the cup. Basically as much as you can pump it still won’t get larger than the cup itself. So maybe upgrade to a deeper cup. Some cups for the cupping therapy might provide a deeper area to pump into.

Reactions: Pissgiver

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
I was thinking and came back to make the suggestion for pumping more plump results. It’s less about the strength of your pump and more about the depth of the cup. Basically as much as you can pump it still won’t get larger than the cup itself. So maybe upgrade to a deeper cup. Some cups for the cupping therapy might provide a deeper area to pump into.
I have been testing this out m. It definitely has to do with both but strength does play a major role. I switched over to the bleeding pump with the same cup, and the results have been way better.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have been testing this out m. It definitely has to do with both but strength does play a major role. I switched over to the bleeding pump with the same cup, and the results have been way better.
That’s awesome !!

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
This is so new to me. I didn't know plump pussy is a thing (Mine is plump by default and it has been one of my insecurities and seeing that it's a thing makes me really happy💞💞💞).

Genuine question Does the plumpness(?) Add sensation or stimulation??? does it make cumming easier?💞

Reactions: Pissgiver

Featured Threads

New Personals