A question for females(or those who have female anatomy)

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am curious about what it feels like to have cum inside you. Can you feel it at all? And what happens to it if you kept it inside you for a long time like a whole day using a plug of some sort? I am reasonably new to kink stuff and also never had sex so i am curious about a lot of things not so much the mechanics but how it feels. I guess this could also apply to what it would feel like to have cum in your ass too if anyone has had that experience. But anyone is free to answer the last question of course.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am neither female nor have female anatomy however I can give you the purely biological answer. The average amount of semen ejaculated is just a teaspoon or 2 at most so you're not having to hold in a flood, lol. Over a relatively short period the proteins in the semen break down and it becomes very watery and mixed with your own secretions.

Reactions: Lilly131

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
my prior play partners have told me they can feel it when i first cum inside them. like the initial spray and extra warmth and wetness. as dr above said, it goes from sticky thick cum to watery liquid in a matter of minutes. my prior sub loved having it shot all over her naked body and i produce a lot. after glazing her over neck to knees it took roughly 5 min till it all looked like spilled water on her. the ones who did plug with it in them said they felt nothing inside over time but when it would leak past the plug and down their inner thighs they loved the surprise reminder. ; )

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Actually if you'd like a good analogy separate an egg and take 2 teaspoons of egg white. The structure of egg white is very similar to semen, if you warm it up in your hand (dont heat it or it'll cook!) then dribble it betwen your boobs you'll get a good idea of the feeling. Also you'll notice how far 2 teaspoons spreads and runs, lol...

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
That is weird idk what i thought but i never pictured it being like egg..... still there are worse things than egg. And that is not a lot as far as the amount goes.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Correct, and as I said you'd be surprised just how much mess you can make with 2 teaspoons of it and how far that spreads out!

Featured Threads

New Personals