A small play session

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So I decided to scrap the snapchat Idea and just go with google hangouts for now since its right there and just as easy as kik is ever since kik really started not working for me.

Anyway. is there is anyone out there who would want to join me on google hangouts for a small play session, likes dislikes and limits will be discussed when you contact me.

I would prefer a woman since I am feeling a bit more dominant tonite, but I could go with a man if they are dominant enough to make me feel submissive enough to go that route too.... even though I am not bi, I am still open for a small play session either way.

Just drop me a PM and we can talk more about it before moving over to google hangouts

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hey all, I' am looking to do this again if anyone is interested.

Really Horny and need a play session tonite.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Open once again for a small play session, Very Horny and need a dom for a little bit.

Be sure to read the Starting Post, otherwise you will not get a reply from me/

So please give it a read and please consider a play session with me.

Just a heads up, I am looking forward to some CBT tonite, hopefully, but whatever the Dominant decides is best.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Please wouid someone play with me, I am so horny tonite, I would really like a Female Dominant but again as the Post states, I'll go with any dominant at the moment.

Please.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Looking again tonite for a play session again.

Just make sure to read the First post in this thread in order to understand all the details.

It's early tonite so I am hoping to speak to a few people tonite to see if I can find a good play partner for tonite, and I have all of 7 hours before I head off to bed.

So, please if you are interested in playing with a Horny sub tonite please hit me up, I cannot wait to hear from any who is interested and I cannot wait to see what the right person has in store for me tonite, with in reason that is.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I have a quick couple of hours for a Play Session tonight.

Make sure your read the Original Post at the top of the thread before dropping me a PM.

Also I would Highly Prefer to have a Female Dominate but I guess I will not be picky tonight, since I do not really have much time tonight and the fact I want to be picky but I really should.

So pretty please drop me a message and talk with me a bit about a Play Session tonight, Ill be waiting for anyone interesting enough

Featured Threads

New Personals