A subs dilemma, what would you do?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Over the years I have created lots of situations that put the sub I am with at that time into a dilemma, a mini predicament if you will.
I thought it might be fun to share a few of these and see what some of the lovely kt ladies would have done if it were them facing the same dilemma. If there is enough interest I may continue the series for a while.

Scenario one, the late night pizza delivery. This has happened a LOT and thanks to Uber Eats it's no longer just pizza on the menu! Very simple and straightforward, the pizza guy is due to arrive and the sub being a good girl will answer the door of course. She has a choice, do it topless or bottomless and just so there is no cheating with long tops etc the rule is clothing allowed from waist up OR waist down. What would you do?

Scenario two, the restaurant or bar blowjob. There are several ways this has developed, under the table, in the restrooms or in the car before driving home. But of course there is that mouthful of cum to deal with, normally of course it would be swallowed but that just seems too easy so some kind of dilemma is needed. So the choice here is, keep it in your mouth until we get home (has the advantage of cutting out any chatter) or drool it out inside the neckline of your top and into your bra. How would you deal with this one?

Scenario three, another for the bar or restaurant, bra or panties? I started doing this a long time ago after I noted a neat trick quite a few women have of being able to remove their bra while keeping their shirt on. The twist is doing this somewhere public and the dilemma, remove your panties instead. Obviously in a skirt this is a different proposition but what if you're wearing pants or jeans. Oh and the sting, you have to keep whatever you remove in your hands once its off, so what would you do?

Curious to see the response (or otherwise, lol) to this...

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I would totally choose to answer the door topless.

I would want to drool the mouth full of cum into my bra.

And I would want to remove my panties, mostly because I rarely have a bra on!

These little perdicaments are awesome. Would love to actually experience something like this sometime.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Micki

Verified sub
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
I would answer the door topless with the words "this is dare - PLEASE DONT STARE! WRitten across them in lipstick

I would drool down kneckline either by pretending to have choked on my drink and wiping the spillage of the drink with a napkin whilst at same time discreetly depositing the spunk OR id ruffle my hair, rip my clothes, mess up my mascara and smear bright red lipstick everywhere but my lips and just let it slide out my mouth down my chin and neck etc- whilst holding out my hand across the table staring directly into your face with a crazy psycho bunny boiler glare and if i caught anyone looking id say - "i havent been paid yet!"

Laat one id have to actt hysterical and get my trousers then pants off in a frenzy - screaming that i had a tiny mouse in my pants scratching its way to freedom. If questioned on how said mouse managed yo get into my pants in girst place - id smile and say "my pussy ate it!" 😉😜😜😜

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would totally choose to answer the door topless.

I would want to drool the mouth full of cum into my bra.

And I would want to remove my panties, mostly because I rarely have a bra on!

These little perdicaments are awesome. Would love to actually experience something like this sometime.
Glad you liked them, mostly these have been spontaneous the first time, simple ideas to spice things up. I'll post a few more shortly to keep the series running.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would answer the door topless with the words "this is dare - PLEASE DONT STARE! WRitten across them in lipstick

I would drool down kneckline either by pretending to have choked on my drink and wiping the spillage of the drink with a napkin whilst at same time discreetly depositing the spunk OR id ruffle my hair, rip my clothes, mess up my mascara and smear bright red lipstick everywhere but my lips and just let it slide out my mouth down my chin and neck etc- whilst holding out my hand across the table staring directly into your face with a crazy psycho bunny boiler glare and if i caught anyone looking id say - "i havent been paid yet!"

Laat one id have to actt hysterical and get my trousers then pants off in a frenzy - screaming that i had a tiny mouse in my pants scratching its way to freedom. If questioned on how said mouse managed yo get into my pants in girst place - id smile and say "my pussy ate it!" 😉😜😜😜
Lol, I love how you have opted to go for making it more obvious to try and cover up what's happening. Usually the instinct seems to be to try and do these as quietly and discretely as possible and not draw more attention to yourself. Oddly enough with the pizza delivery I've had several subs go for bottomless, they thought that the guy probably wouldn't look down and as soon as they had the pizza boxes they could cover up with them.

Featured Threads

New Personals