Soul_Dominance

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 19, 2020
Basically you are looking for ways to be edged. I love to edge my sub all day long and have done at times for weeks. I love to see her needy and horny.
With your toys, I m not sure if your mini vibe is remote controlled or regular vibe. If it regular vibe, then you can play with your vibe at regular frequency (say every hour) but cannot cumm. After you have edged your pussy, you suck the dildo and drool over it, etc .

do you like pain?

Reactions: GrayHypno

Soul_Dominance

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 19, 2020
Very nice. Then with household items, possibilities are endless. You can use clothespins, spatulas, etc.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
You should ask Subi about the task I gave her she just recently did.... It was a good one lol

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Oh yess!! I’ll just paste it on here so anyone else who’d like to try can do so as well

Yes please do, I am sure there would be lots who would enjoy reading that task I gave you, Probably some getting some pleasure thinking about you doing it too maybe, lol

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Definitely! Maybe I should post my report on the task as well ?

Yes you should since you did complete it. It would be a shame to keep it to yourself I believe.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
This is my report.

Hi, I did your task this morning and it was so exciting. I started like you said with just one bead in my ass and started a timer for 15 mins and waited on all fours like a dog until it went out. Then I rolled a die and I got a 2 so I pushed another bead inside me and resumed my position. I started getting wet just thinking about how I must look with a dildo sticking out my ass I felt like a real bitch who had a tail. When the next timer went off I rolled the die and I got a 4 so I pushed all the beads in. This started making me feel really full. But I stayed in position occasionally moving my ass around. The last 15 minutes had me go edge I felt so full I had to keep moving side to side, I could see my tits dangling it really got me wet. When the hour was up I rolled the die and got a 5 so I edged myself with a dildo and my fingers, I managed to edge twice without coming. Then I tied my tits up with a silk ribbon and slapped each tit 10 times with a sodden spoon like you instructed me to do. I still haven’t had an orgasm after that and my tits are still tied up with the ribbon.

Aren't you forgetting a little something too.... well two little somethings.... Subi...lol,

Subi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2020
Aren't you forgetting a little something too.... well two little somethings.... Subi...lol,
Hahaha
I actually have this album called “earning my clothes” and I thought I’d upload the pictures there so I get some credits

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, sure you can do that, but how will anyone know it was from this task that was given to you.... going to refer people here to see why?

Featured Threads

New Personals