about cockrings

Oddball Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 16, 2022
Hey guys&gals been a while (actually forgot I regged here LOL) but I`m back seeking for some advice.

I got a bit of a problem with coming fairly quick but discovered a few years ago having a cockring on helps with this quite a bit, the only problem is it has to be pretty damn tight in order to gain effect. Solid rings are either not tight enough, or very painful to remove once the deed is done so not ideal. We`ve used these "lasso" type adjustable rings with a spring loaded friction lock and tried quite a few different ones but always end up with one or both of two problems; we like to use a lot of lube so once any gets onto the silicone tube or in the locking mechanism they always start to slip open, or the one brand we`ve found that holds fairly well doesn`t last all that long as tears start to form into the tube part which eventually always end up making it snap. Any advice on some sort of a ratchet system, where I could buy a stronger friction lock, or the silicone rubber solid tube thing by the meter? Other ideas welcomed as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals