Abuse my cock and balls with tasks♡

Akela

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2023
Heya! Im a 22 y/o male sub here. Im looking for someone to brutally abuse my cock and balls, even my urethra you can abuse. Targeting my balls would be a big plus but not a have to. Yes i do mean it if you're looking for a sub willing to do anything to themselves for your enjoyment im the guy. So give me tasks ans i will post them!

I have rubber bands, rubber mallet, screws, fishing hooks, nails, knifes, toothpaste, biofreeze, 90% alcohol, and pepperonchini brine and peppers (not sure how kinky yall wanna get), and of course candles and lighters, shoes and shoe laces too so be as kinky/creative as you wish!

Akela

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2023
Heya! Im a 22 y/o male sub here. Im looking for someone to brutally abuse my cock and balls, even my urethra you can abuse. Targeting my balls would be a big plus but not a have to. Yes i do mean it if you're looking for a sub willing to do anything to themselves for your enjoyment im the guy. So give me tasks ans i will post them!

I have rubber bands, rubber mallet, screws, fishing hooks, nails, knifes, toothpaste, biofreeze, 90% alcohol, and pepperonchini brine and peppers (not sure how kinky yall wanna get), and of course candles and lighters, shoes and shoe laces too so be as kinky/creative as you wish!
and a note Q-Tips i have too so yeah also you can name items to use that isnt listed♡

Featured Threads

New Personals