Add Tasks to my Calendar

nippleslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2014
So, I stole this idea from doreve on her thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192028

Mine is very similar, I made a calendar and I hope you will all add to it.
PLEASE pay attention to my limits when adding things - make sure they are reasonable - I will not do anything in class or outside my room unless it is hidden. I like pee control, but again, be realistic! I cannot hold my pee for 24 hours, and I am not going to pee myself. Some days my roommate is around, and I might have to push a task back, but I will be following the tasks as close as possible.

Suggestions of things you could add, but please come up with other things as well!
- Exact times when I can pee - if I don't pee then I can't until the next time
- Make me wake up when you want (please, never before 7 am)
- Make me go to bed when you want (again, if I have homework - that is my first priority)
- Tell me when I can masturbate, and if I can cum (no masturbation when I'm on my period)
- Whether or not I can wear panties (I will always wear a bra, and if I'm on my period I will wear panties)
- What I can eat that day
- Make me put nipple clamps on whenever you add that to my calendar
- Make me do whatever you want lol!

Yes, I have limitations, but a creative mind can easily work around these things - I am willing to work with any and all ideas - if you have a question - post it here and I will try to answer it before you add something I can't do into my calendar! So far I only have two weeks with my class schedule inserted, so try to keep the dares in there.

I have hanger clamps, rubber bands, lots of binder clamps, construction clamps, and a suction cup dildo.

Here is the link - I hope you will all give me lots of tasks to add to my calendar!

http://teamup.com/ksb15745b6cbd8b940/

ausboy_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2014
I like the idea, hope you enjoy your tasks ;) would be nice to hear how you enjoyed your tasks - I made u a task on doing that
just write it here ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals